Connor Goldson

nik2402

1 minute ago, Del said:

I was at the game and have watched it back once and seen the highlights a number of times.

How many times do you think he passed the ball out of play? Roughly...

Not a clue but it certainly happened why would I count I just gave my opinion on what I watched, That and letting the ball bounce for me is one of the weaknesses he really needs to work on.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Not a clue but it certainly happened why would I count I just gave my opinion on what I watched, That and letting the ball bounce for me is one of the weaknesses he really needs to work on.

So you have an opinion on something and have been adamant that most of his passes went out of play, or at least more often than not, but cant give an idea as to how many passes you think it happened?

He has been guilty of poor passing, he usually makes at least 1 poor pass a game and some have cost us goals, but in recent weeks as others have said, his passing and long passing in particular has been excellent.

Unless we are all missing something you are not?

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

No idea why you've taken this so personally. Weird. No need to feel attacked, I was merely replying to a post you'd made, as are many others. 

All I was asking was for you to clarify (or prove) that 'most' of his passes ran out of play, now you're doing some odd back pedalling and getting yourself all tangled up. You 'watching the game' is not evidence that this is true. 

Probably best to leave it there mate, most posters are in agreement that his passing was better yesterday and has improved recently. 

Where is Coleen Rooney when you need her.

Not personally at all but others have stated the same in the thread and you and others have failed to comment which I do find quite amusing.

Just now, Del said:

So you have an opinion on something and have been adamant that most of his passes went out of play, or at least more often than not, but cant give an idea as to how many passes you think it happened?

He has been guilty of poor passing, he usually makes at least 1 poor pass a game and some have cost us goals, but in recent weeks as others have said, his passing and long passing in particular has been excellent.

Unless we are all missing something you are not?

I watched the game and that was the opinion I took from it at the time you have taken another opinion I can accept that.

20 minutes ago, Smile said:

I watched the game and that was the opinion I took from it at the time you have taken another opinion I can accept that.

:lol: yeah but if your opinion is he's hoofed the majority of his passes out of play and the passing stats say otherwise.....aye :lol:

29 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

It's not really constructive criticism when it's not true tbf.

But stating I want faultless players is, lets face it your only in this thread as I mentioned Tav's crosses hitting the first man constantly as that made your fanny tingle.

3 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

:lol: yeah but if your opinion is he's hoofed the majority of his passes out of play and the passing stats say otherwise.....aye :lol:

You don't have to agree with me that's optional, I'm happy either way.

Take Dudes face off as your avatar that's frightening.

32 minutes ago, Smile said:

But stating I want faultless players is, lets face it your only in this thread as I mentioned Tav's crosses hitting the first man constantly as that made your fanny tingle.

I'm in this thread to point our you're being a mongo again and talking shite as usual. 

You crave the attention and don't get it when you talk sense, so you talk shite to get everyone quoting you. 

Riddy tbh.

Just now, BlueMe said:

I'm in this thread to point our you're being a mongo again and talking shite as usual. 

You crave the attention and don't get it when you talk sense, so you talk shite to get everything quoting you. 

Riddy tbh.

Seem to have hit a nerve here.😂

Just now, plymouthranger said:

He’s been class recently, upped his game in recent weeks and no surprise it’s co-including with Hellanders good form

Helander has also helped Barisic game as well, I thought at first he was a pudding who couldn't jump and was painfully slow but he has good positional sense and although he does get caught at times for pace as he did first half he's a much better defender than I thought.

1 hour ago, Smile said:

So in the hour since we last spoke I have had nothing to do, working from home, so quickly scanned through the game (every time we had possession) and Goldson's stats are as follows:

Passes attempted - 45

Passes complete - 41

Of the 41 passes complete 28 of them were short passes, 6 medium range passes and 7 long range passes...the only passes he didnt complete were 4 attempted long passes with two of them being headed clear by defenders and the other 2 narrowly going out of play. (The first was in the 1st half to Tav who should have got their in my opinion and the second was in the 2nd half to Ojo but the defender blocked him and held Ojo off to win the throw in).

So again, as others have already pointed out, your opinion of "Not many most ran out of play as he never angles a pass was noticeable yesterday" just isnt correct!

Happy to post the long pass attempts if you like, incase you missed some yesterday?

9 minutes ago, Del said:

So in the hour since we last spoke I have had nothing to do, working from home, so quickly scanned through the game (every time we had possession) and Goldson's stats are as follows:

Passes attempted - 45

Passes complete - 41

Of the 41 passes complete 28 of them were short passes, 6 medium range passes and 7 long range passes...the only passes he didnt complete were 4 attempted long passes with two of them being headed clear by defenders and the other 2 narrowly going out of play. (The first was in the 1st half to Tav who should have got their in my opinion and the second was in the 2nd half to Ojo but the defender blocked him and held Ojo off to win the throw in).

So again, as others have already pointed out, your opinion of "Not many most ran out of play as he never angles a pass was noticeable yesterday" just isnt correct!

Happy to post the long pass attempts if you like, incase you missed some yesterday?

Post away, I wish sometimes I was unemployed and had time to do this as well.  

Do you shout come see Mother I'm trying to win the internet today.😄

9 minutes ago, Del said:

Passes attempted - 45

Passes complete - 41

@Smile

https://tenor.com/view/still-game-sitcom-comedy-bbc-jackand-victor-gif-7328585

8 minutes ago, Smile said:

Post away, I wish sometimes I was unemployed and had time to do this as well.  

Do you shout come see Mother I'm trying to win the internet today.😄

In any case, you seem to have lost the internet a long time ago.

Archived