*****Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread*****

RangersMedia

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

I'd actually play Edmundson to match up in the physical battle with dykes, he needs to rest Helander who alongside Goldson was unconvincing to say the least the last time we played on that pitch

Was thinking that myself these cunts will be putting themselves about.

McGregor

Tavernier Goldson Katic Barisic

Jack Davis Aribo

Ojo Defoe Kent

Was trying to put somebody in for Kent as he's still getting back into fitness but there's literally nobody to put in on that left hand side. Hopefully Jones is back soon

3 hours ago, IpswichGer said:

First and only time I am chuffed to fuck there is a break! 😂

Provided we get 3 Points on Saturday that is!

I'm overseas next weekend with an 8 hour time difference, so not having to worry about finding a place to watch the game is perfect!

Probably saves you a lot of sleep then mate :lol:

5 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I'd actually play Edmundson to match up in the physical battle with dykes, he needs to rest Helander who alongside Goldson was unconvincing to say the least the last time we played on that pitch

Agreed mate. Think this will suit King George. Looks like he can handle himself. 

5 hours ago, philiprfc said:

Anyone know if Lyndon Dykes is still injured for this?

BBC reporting

Livingston could hand a debut to new signing Aaron Taylor-Sinclair while Aymen Souda returns after a ban. Lyndon Dykes, Nicky Devlin, Lee Miller, Cece Pepe and Chris Erskine are among those to miss out.

8 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

BBC reporting

Livingston could hand a debut to new signing Aaron Taylor-Sinclair while Aymen Souda returns after a ban. Lyndon Dykes, Nicky Devlin, Lee Miller, Cece Pepe and Chris Erskine are among those to miss out.

Nice one, they've looked pretty toothless without him. Good Erskine and Devlin are out too.

It’s quite laughable how it seems that we’re more concerned about a team of cloggers than a team from last seasons champions league quarter finalists.

but it’s true- for Livingston it’s a cup final and for our squad it’s a nightmare, up against a physical team of battering rams on a pitch that wouldn’t look out of place in the desert.  It’s just going to be a battle and I’m going for hard 0-2 win.  Morelos and arfield 

1 hour ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Big team news. Need to watch out for this guy. Signed a new contract :lol:

Livingston FC is very proud to announce that our well loved Club Mascot, The Livi Lion, has signed a new contract.  

09-29-14-livi-lion-th.jpg

Heard he won't play as they didn't renew his registration on time. Will be tough for them without their mane player. 

Sunday will be an opportunity for them to claw back some points.

The big chap will be lion about the house watching the game on TV with his family. Follow with pride!!!!

Mcgregor 

Tavernier Goldson Katic  Barasic 

Kamara 

Jack.             Davis 

Arfield.                     Kent

Morelos

2-0 To the Gers🇬🇧🇬🇧  Think a couple of changes for this one, Katic for Helander and Arfield for Barker. But keep most of the same team that beat Porto. 

Would get Aribo back in for this playing the same role he did at Ross County

Can draw them out of their low block and commit men with his dribbling and win us free kicks in dangerous areas, adds a goal threat from midfield as well 

McGregor

Tavernier      Goldson          Katic         Barisic 

Kamara          Jack           Aribo

Stewart                     Morelos                  Kent

Archived