*****Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread*****

RangersMedia

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ayrblue1 said:

It’s a fact mate sorry 😂

i know but i'd like to think we're no as fucking obsessed as that lot and most of our fans aren't in a thread about them when we're playing a game. so i thought i'd share that they'd gone ahead again. 

Just now, BillyG91 said:

i know but i'd like to think we're no as fucking obsessed as that lot and most of our fans aren't in a thread about them when we're playing a game. so i thought i'd share that they'd go ahead again. 

What do you mean we? You brought them up. A wonder why our fans aren’t in a thread when they play? Ffs

Just now, GA1972 said:

Loved how they built this up like we’d struggle right up to the last minute gagging for us to drop points and the game is over with 30 minutes to play 

Every game theres a montage of us being beaten or losing goals.

They're dribbling at the thought of it until the Queens XI come out and do the business.

1 minute ago, IpswichGer said:

I'm not too fussed about Goal Difference from this game.  

3 Points and equal to the scum with no injuries today and I will be very happy.

I can't say I agree with you on this one mate.  Before the game I would absolutely have taken 2-0 but with half an hour to go and sitting comfortable we have to go all out for more goals. At the very least one more and all square with those bastards at the top going in to the international break.

Archived