*****Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread*****

RangersMedia

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Blue Viking said:

Tough place to go to- because of the pitch and their aggressive way of playing- but if we can come away with 3 points, this will maybe put us top of the league - as I have a feeling celtic will drop points tomorrow against Motherwell..

I don’t think they will drop points but we may well be top of the league if we score a few. 

7 hours ago, stuart1994 said:

Livi will obviously try and make this a battle, hopefully we show our class and get a convincing win, that said I don’t care as long as we get 3 points. 

To show our class we must win the battle first. Always been the way and always will be, there is literally no point having the ability if you’ve no got the balls for the fight. 

21 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

No sectarian singing, flares or smoke bombs please.

Follow with pride.

I’ll just hand myself in to the polls on the way in then, I’m off the nut the now and can’t see that changing until at least Monday afternoon lol

23 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

No sectarian singing, flares or smoke bombs please.

Follow with pride.

Rainbow pride at that. Everyone welcome etc. There was a couple of lesbians sat two rows in front us me and the wife a couple of seasons back, the one that looked like a man was there last season with a new female looking dyke, this season they are away. Always wondered why an attractive looking bird, fancies another woman but chooses one that’s ugly as fuck and dresses and acts like a man ? Just get a man you mad bint ffs. 

10 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Don’t be leaving with 20 to go to look for your new bus 😂😂. £20 says your so mangled you end up getting telt by Swanny where the station is 😎

Just a trial run. Still KP at the moment :lol: 

2 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Rainbow pride at that. Everyone welcome etc. There was a couple of lesbians sat two rows in front us me and the wife a couple of seasons back, the one that looked like a man was there last season with a new female looking dyke, this season they are away. Always wondered why an attractive looking bird, fancies another woman but chooses one that’s ugly as fuck and dresses and acts like a man ? Just get a man you mad bint ffs. 

Different strokes and all that.

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Different strokes and all that.

Indeed mate and I live my life not caring one fuck what others choose to do, but honestly the feminine one was a honey, and her apparent choice of sexual partners are seriously howling poor excuse for lassies. That’s what I don’t get, if she’s attracted to women go with a good looking one not one that looks like it’s trying miserably to be a bloke but failing. Anyway I’m convinced all lesbians need is a good fuck 

edit: I’m willing to test that theory out on the one that looks like a girl but someone else will need to take one for the team to test it on the butch one that looks like it eats house bricks for breakfast and would be an ideal backup if it kicked off lol

Archived