*****Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread*****

RangersMedia

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Turned to my brother at the game the day and said Morelos has been quite poor the day and I swear to god 45 seconds later he was away celebrating his goal. 🙈😂

I said the same thing just before that also ha ha, just shows how good he’s become to not be at his best but to still end up on the scute sheet. 

On 09/11/2019 at 00:17, To Be A Ranger said:

BBC reporting

Livingston could hand a debut to new signing Aaron Taylor-Sinclair while Aymen Souda returns after a ban. Lyndon Dykes, Nicky Devlin, Lee Miller, Cece Pepe and Chris Erskine are among those to miss out.

Gary Holt and his mind games

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Turned to my brother at the game the day and said Morelos has been quite poor the day and I swear to god 45 seconds later he was away celebrating his goal. 🙈😂

I get what you're saying but  the work he does off the ball is frightening....3 times in the 2nd half he opened the play up from  the left  to the right..he is a baller...embrace him while we have him

7 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I don’t want to compliment them at all but that save their keeper made from Kamara was unreal. 

I was front row behind the goal and I was convinced that was going in. Unreal save. 

20191110_163508.jpg

1 hour ago, Blumhoilann said:

Isn't he the Latvian keeper? Great save as was the one off Jack's deflected shot.............bassa 🙂

Think Crocker said yesterday on Sky that he was a Montenegran goalkeeper. I read someone say yesterday that he's on loan to Livi from Aston Villa.

Some of us think it should've been more than 2-0 yesterday. It would've been if it wasn't for Sarkic. Credit where credit's due...he made some top drawer saves to keep the score down.

Archived