*****Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread*****

RangersMedia

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm Living It!

By Derek Bergman  10/11/2019

Livingston has ditched its scouting network and cooled its youth development programme in favour of a new scientifically groundbreaking  method.

The SFA has voiced its appreciation for the new "out of the box" project which could see more talent flowing into Scottish football and increasing the health of the Scottish game which has seen some recent resurgence thanks to both Rangers and celtic performing well in the Europa League.

766405366_garyholt.jpg.64b9960a54ee2c48dd69a28011bda677.jpg

Livingston manager Gary Holt

Gary Holt has been a long admirer of new methodology within the game, and now hasn't felt so hindered by the lack of funds available to him at Livingston to help him compete against Scotland's best sides. Gary Holt outlines the new programme while being tight-lipped about the logistics of the operation. 

"I've always felt the need to push new boundaries, and not look to the past too much." "I've always felt, even when talking about life, you have to accept change and embrace new technologies or you'll be left behind." Gary Holt also feels this could lead to Livingston competing better with the likes of Rangers and celtic "I feel this could lead to us (Livingston) competing better with the top two." "The way I see it, we cannot compete with their budget, so we have to try something different." "Exciting times are ahead for fans and staff alike"

frankenstien.gif.ff132559c0f0a1f07123c914c864cb16.gif

2 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Is there any point producing that? They're as well just naming it Hammer thrower 1-11

People were talking about whether or not the boy was fit earlier in the thread.

Edit: thought you were directing that comment at me haha, I see what you mean now

3 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Get out the traps and get into this mob from the start. We know that they will be up for it and physical. No excuses just fuckin win. Come on Gers I 

That's the big problem we've had in recent times, we're just not doing this for whatever reason. Let's hope today's different.

Archived