Display.

ForeverAndEver

Was great that it was used again in the second half. 

88th minute a few young guys are waving their flags and 2 absolute weapons about 3 rows back shouted put the fucking flags down we cannae see. Was genuinely unbelievable considering what was going on on the park. 

Some right dicks in our support 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, livibear101 said:

We should have that display for most games was awesome last night 

well done the guys who sorted it 👍

Not the same ones but having flags up across the full stand at the start of most games and occasionally during the match would be good.

Loved the flag display in the BF last season against Rapid I think.

Looked good but for me felt a tad cringy waving during the games. I know that's the way footballs going now but the great atmospheres years ago were amazing pure passion. Last night was deid until we scored. 

2 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

What’s displays are negative? 

Not specific displays, but when the teams come out and a whole stand is holding up bits of paper or card, that stand is much quieter than the other stands. So although the display looks great the atmosphere at that point isn't as good. 

11 minutes ago, left winger said:

Not specific displays, but when the teams come out and a whole stand is holding up bits of paper or card, that stand is much quieter than the other stands. So although the display looks great the atmosphere at that point isn't as good. 

Think your looking too much into it mate. The musics blaring and the rest of the fans should be creating enough noise anyway.

The UB displays are getting better and better.

3 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Think your looking too much into it mate. The musics blaring and the rest of the fans should be creating enough noise anyway.

The UB displays are getting better and better.

Not looking into it very much at all, tbh. 

But, we'll agree the displays are getting better. 

3 hours ago, livibear101 said:

We should have that display for most games was awesome last night 

well done the guys who sorted it 👍

Love it when fans have a huge flag that travels down from the back of the stand looks quality and can be used again and again. It would cost a fair bit to put these displays on every game

I like to think i was an integral part of that display. I was holding one of the silver flags in BR4 so thanks you for all the compliments :p:

Seriously though it’s always good to see what you’ve been holding up during the game because obviously you can’t see it at the time. The wee man was delighted to wave his flag 3 times during the night because usually he gets pelted with paper after the initial display was done and it was good to see so many weans walking about after the game with their wee flags. A brilliant night all round 🔴🔵 

6 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Was great that it was used again in the second half. 

88th minute a few young guys are waving their flags and 2 absolute weapons about 3 rows back shouted put the fucking flags down we cannae see. Was genuinely unbelievable considering what was going on on the park. 

Some right dicks in our support 

The weapons couldn't see what was going on on the park, that was their point 😂

2 hours ago, jintybear said:

I like to think i was an integral part of that display. I was holding one of the silver flags in BR4 so thanks you for all the compliments :p:

Seriously though it’s always good to see what you’ve been holding up during the game because obviously you can’t see it at the time. The wee man was delighted to wave his flag 3 times during the night because usually he gets pelted with paper after the initial display was done and it was good to see so many weans walking about after the game with their wee flags. A brilliant night all round 🔴🔵 

I was fully expecting about 30 flag poles in the back after the initial display so I’m glad we brought it back a couple of times 😂

Excellent display and credit to those involved in organising it 

Who was it that organised the 3 stand display against Inter way back with the Union and Saltire flags? That was tremendous but I imagine it must’ve cost a fair whack.

Another underrated one was the wee Union flags dished out for everyone to wave before the tarriers game when Aluko scored

Archived