Gerrard linked with Arsenal?

ChampionsAgain

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Klopp is currently contracted to liverpool until 2022.

I wouldn't expect anything to happen until then.

As saint and greavsie used to say "it's a funny old game " contracts are often broken before they end by player's and manager's, but I hope klopp does see out his contract. 

2 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

As saint and greavsie used to say "it's a funny old game " contracts are often broken before they end by player's and manager's, but I hope klopp does see out his contract. 

If he wins the league this season I think he’ll go, Klopp that is, don’t see what else he could do there. 

2 hours ago, King Jela said:

If he wins the league this season I think he’ll go, Klopp that is, don’t see what else he could do there. 

That would be my only concern about losing Stevie, the chances of him leaving us at the moment and going anywhere but Liverpool are very slim I think.

Why he would want to go Arsenal, a club he has no connection with and who are not in a good state is just nuts IMO.

PS I see Klopp has 3 years left on his contract and Liverpool want to try and get him to extend that. 

17 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

He will...he's in love with the place!

He's got the same 'bug' for 'Pool that we have for The 'Gers!

(I hope!)

5 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

Stevie G won’t be going to Arsenal, their fans wouldn’t accept it.  They need someone who has managed one of the elite clubs and has managed at CL level .  He isn’t even been mentioned by the fans as a possibility 

Their reaction to signing tierny and the excitement that brought them would say otherwise 

Archived