Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ChampionsAgain

Gerrard linked with Arsenal?

Recommended Posts


9 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Not that i think it will happen but i wonder how much the compensation payment would be.

Read yesterday that the tarriers got 8 million for Rodgers. Not sure how true that is though.

How  many of our players would be unhappy about Gerrard leaving? I think a lot.

Would be exceptionally destructive if he left us no matter the comp.

Rlm likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

How  many of our players would be unhappy about Gerrard leaving? I think a lot.

Would be exceptionally destructive if he left us no matter the comp.

Yeah, i was just wondering for when he did leave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Their ex player Emmanuel Petit is now saying Emrie has lost the dressing room and Gerrard would be ideal. 

He would, but fuck off 😂

I reckon Arsenal will go for Rodgers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pacino.thumb.png.5183364224d92a05393db322ceefb320.png

Was thinking why the fuck would they get rid of someone who looks like Al Pacino, but then thought maybe the players a shit scared of him because he might go full Scarface on them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

pacino.thumb.png.5183364224d92a05393db322ceefb320.png

Was thinking why the fuck would they get rid of someone who looks like Al Pacino, but then thought maybe the players a shit scared of him because he might go full Scarface on them.

He pulls some faces, the weirdo. 

Blueteeth likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As much as I would love us to win a trophy this season I mean we could win the double (getting carried away lol)...we all know that Gerrard will be getting offers from down the Road. Rodgers was away when he won the treble twice. But I think Gerrard may only leave us to take the Liverpool job and that's going to be a while.  So I believe we shouldn't worry about stevie G. He seems very happy here In his first job and we know he will end up a top manager.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Rlm said:

As much as I would love us to win a trophy this season I mean we could win the double (getting carried away lol)...we all know that Gerrard will be getting offers from down the Road. Rodgers was away when he won the treble twice. But I think Gerrard may only leave us to take the Liverpool job and that's going to be a while.  So I believe we shouldn't worry about stevie G. He seems very happy here In his first job and we know he will end up a top manager.

Is his wife up here? I also think he's had a big rivalry with Lampard all of his professional life so Frank having a big job down south may have turned his head a little ... but I still think if Liverpool is his goal he can learn all he's got the learn right here and fortunately he doesn't need the money. Other positives are us making a mark in Europe and dare I say it also decent opposition in the soap dodgers ... there's no doubt if we were running over the top of everyone he would be more likely to leave  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thermopylae said:

Is his wife up here? I also think he's had a big rivalry with Lampard all of his professional life so Frank having a big job down south may have turned his head a little ... but I still think if Liverpool is his goal he can learn all he's got the learn right here and fortunately he doesn't need the money. Other positives are us making a mark in Europe and dare I say it also decent opposition in the soap dodgers ... there's no doubt if we were running over the top of everyone he would be more likely to leave  

Good post . You make some good points about his family. Which I last heard were still in Cheshire that will be hard to juggle, But the positives here are unreal support euro footie and really making a fist of it in the league & cups etc.

Thermopylae likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/11/2019 at 09:38, Blueteeth said:

pacino.thumb.png.5183364224d92a05393db322ceefb320.png

Was thinking why the fuck would they get rid of someone who looks like Al Pacino, but then thought maybe the players a shit scared of him because he might go full Scarface on them.

No way he looks like Pacino.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to see the Arsenal shares that shithead Whyte sold for personal profit  returned to us in some form, whether by gift, returns on proceeds from a friendly at Arsenal, or even a historical token gesture .

But there's no way I'm swapping Steven Gerrard for them. 

And fuck Tierney too. Arsenal legend my arse, he'll be a squad player or punted to Everton in next two years once the Arsenal reshape. 

SpidermansGaffer likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/11/2019 at 18:05, Rlm said:

Good post . You make some good points about his family. Which I last heard were still in Cheshire that will be hard to juggle, But the positives here are unreal support euro footie and really making a fist of it in the league & cups etc.

Family live in Formby outside Southport kids go to school so i assume that is why they haven't moved. Commute is easier to Glasgow than London.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...