Barisic

Sparkle

2 hours ago, gersfc86 said:

I don't get it with the Flanagan abuse! Anytime he has played he has been decent, not making many mistakes.  When we have played Flanagan left back with Kent ahead of him I think our left side has looked really solid.  

No doubt he can't deliver the crosses that Barisic can but I would give him a run at right back because Tav hasnt been good enough this season.

7DAF63BB-FA77-4BDA-AC59-C1B60932E602.jpeg

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Would love to see a full list of all these games where Barisic was a shitebag btw... 

Was it the 3-0 win at Livi, 2-2 away to Villarreal, 3-3 at Motherwell, 4-0 win at home to Dundee x 2, the 0-0 at Hibs one of our best performances all season, 3-1 win at Killie. 4-0 win at home to St Mirren, 4-2 win at Aberdeen, 5-0 win at home to Killie? 

He had some poor games such as Sheep at home, Killie away but many of his performances were at least at the same level as Halliday who was getting praised on here! 

It’s the consistent bottling of tackles

1 hour ago, SPWF said:

His ability has never been in doubt, it was his mentality. He looked scared and unsettled last season. But he’s not the first and won’t the last player to struggle with a move to a new country and culture, and with the step up to playing for a club like ours. He looks a completely different player  this season, strong in the tackle, reads the game really well, confident on the ball, going forward, and his delivery is bordering on world class. A proper footballer. 

This makes too much sense. Barisic has the best delivery of the ball I've seen at the club since Albert maybe

Gets better every game I can remember how he was slated on here as well good to see he's now being praised so highly he's one player who we will make a fortune on especially as he's also doing it at international level.

24 minutes ago, Smile said:

Gets better every game I can remember how he was slated on here as well good to see he's now being praised so highly he's one player who we will make a fortune on especially as he's also doing it at international level.

One of many.

5 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

7DAF63BB-FA77-4BDA-AC59-C1B60932E602.jpeg

Like I said I don't get it. Our best two performances last season were Rapid home(3-1) and celtic home. If I remember correctly he started both. 

Honestly think he is orite! And as for youre not a clue mate it's u that's not got a clue. He was a regular for Liverpool when Rodgers should have won the league with them! 

29 minutes ago, gersfc86 said:

Like I said I don't get it. Our best two performances last season were Rapid home(3-1) and celtic home. If I remember correctly he started both. 

Honestly think he is orite! And as for youre not a clue mate it's u that's not got a clue. He was a regular for Liverpool when Rodgers should have won the league with them! 

He’s ok but you don’t drop your two best full backs atm ffs 😂 

1 minute ago, gersfc86 said:

I think he deserves a run at right back. Tav has been useless. Cost us against Young Boys, Hearts, missed two penalties etc. 

Is also part of a defence that’s not lost a goal in 4 matches but aye let’s change it just because. 

Archived