Emails are out for cup final

Bad Robot

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

No, as that person has had to pay for every European tie and domestic cup game which isn't on the season ticket or they are removed from.the semi and final scheme.

I don't mean to be shite but if you've not read it properly then that's your fault mate not the clubs 

I do know what the rules are , I have been on it for about odd 20 years easily for every home game, I just think it's shite as I never miss a final. 

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

So those who give to the club all of the money to the club in friendlies miss out for some  cunt w ho thinks buying his season ticket is enough ? 

Its a fucking disgrace, as I said they took money from me including Europa qualifiers on Fuck knows how many o ccasions , at one time I had 6 tickets for 3 games and was like what the fuck.

I know one thing my bank balance took a battering late July and  August in friendlies alone and as I stated all that money went to Rangers and the biggest game of the season you get looke over 😫

I didn’t tick friendlies but I ticked away games, all competitive home games, cup semi and finals and the travel club.  Are you telling me you deserve a ticket before me because you ticked to go to a friendly?

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

I do know what the rules are , I have been on it for about 20 years easily for every game, I just think it's shite as I never miss a final. 

There has to be fairer ways to organise this; but if you've never miss a final maybe it's time to let someone else watch one? 

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I do know what the rules are , I have been on it for about odd 20 years easily for every home game, I just think it's shite as I never miss a final. 

Mate as the club haven't capped the amount who can go on the cccs away scheme and register for priority semi and finals this will be the norm.

I share your frustrations mate I really do but until a cap is put on these schemes it's going to be like this a lot 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Should have been a priority scheme or whatever when people were going to Peterhead, Elgin and the like 

This is the only post that really matters in the thread when discussing fairest ways etc. I was there div 3, had work issues in div 2 and couldn't go and would therefore be excluded from it but it really was the fairest way to do it 

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Should have been a priority scheme or whatever when people were going to Peterhead, Elgin and the like 

Don’t agree with that tbh and I was one of the ones there.  Should be a priority for the ones that go home and away this season and last. 

6 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I didn’t tick friendlies but I ticked away games, all competitive home games, cup semi and finals and the travel club.  Are you telling me you deserve a ticket before me because you ticked to go to a friendly?

Well that money you talk about goes to the othef clubs not Rangers.  Friendlies the money goes to Rangers 

Just now, Copland bear said:

Well that money you talk about goes to the othef clubs not Rangers.  Friendlies the money goes to Rangers 

And? So because you ticked home friendlies you’re entitled to a cup final ticket vs celtic? 😂

if you go to games every week or most weeks you deserve a ticket no because you ticked to go to a preseason friendly against Blackburn or Derby. 

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

This is the only post that really matters in the thread when discussing fairest ways etc. I was there div 3, had work issues in div 2 and couldn't go and would therefore be excluded from it but it really was the fairest way to do it 

Would much rather lose out due to not been going that long rather than going to every game they count and losing out

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Don’t agree with that tbh and I was one of the ones there.  Should be a priority for the ones that go home and away this season and last. 

If you add away tickets too you’ll just end up more signing up to that too, might as well if you only get a few games a season. 

People will then complain there’s too many on the away scheme, more than they complain just now, where would it end?

21 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

So those who give to the club all of the money to the club in friendlies miss out for some  cunt w ho thinks buying his season ticket is enough ? 

Its a fucking disgrace, as I said they took money from me including Europa qualifiers on Fuck knows how many o ccasions , at one time I had 6 tickets for 3 games and was like what the fuck.

I know one thing my bank balance took a battering late July and  August in friendlies alone and as I stated all that money went to Rangers and the biggest game of the season you get looke over 😫

You're now sounding like a spoilt wean ffs.

7 minutes ago, GOAT said:

What about guys who have been going for 50+ years.You will never keep everyone happy just need to hope it done in a fair manner.

I never got one and if I'm honest I deserved that due to the way I have been acting on here about it. Lol another poster was right it has come back and bit me in the arse haha.

I ticked every box away games also and go to euro away games but this is first one in god knows how long I havent got one so no sour grapes her

Well done to all bears who got one. Theres no fair way of doing it luck of the draw. Whether I've been to more games than someone else we all know the way it works.

The hunt for one begins.

21 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

The way you've been going on in this thread I'm happy you've no got one mate, made my night better.

23 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

How much is your season ticket? 

Asking that because I know people that pay less than me, so if its just how much you put into the club, judging by your logic, should all the higher priced season ticket holders be guaranteed a ticket before the lower priced ones? 

Archived