Why Rangers?

Tosh8

I was listening to sport sound tonight and tam the bam cowen was saying that everyone should take a ruler out and work out their closest team and then support that team. 

Ive been a Rangers season ticket holder since I was 6 years old, the reason I support Rangers is that my auld man (rip) took me to see them and later, after my brother was born the 3 of us would travel to every home game, league, cup and Europe, we were there at Manchester and at Forfar because Rangers was the thing we done together the thing we always had in common. 

I live in Edinburgh, by tams rule Hearts would be my team, but bugger them I’m Rangers till I die and so was my Dad who died in 2014, I’m not a glory hunter I just can’t get this blue out my blood. 

So what’s your story?

1 hour ago, Tosh8 said:

I was listening to sport sound tonight and tam the bam cowen was saying that everyone should take a ruler out and work out their closest team and then support that team. 

Ive been a Rangers season ticket holder since I was 6 years old, the reason I support Rangers is that my auld man (rip) took me to see them and later, after my brother was born the 3 of us would travel to every home game, league, cup and Europe, we were there at Manchester and at Forfar because Rangers was the thing we done together the thing we always had in common. 

I live in Edinburgh, by tams rule Hearts would be my team, but bugger them I’m Rangers till I die and so was my Dad who died in 2014, I’m not a glory hunter I just can’t get this blue out my blood. 

So what’s your story?

Yer clubs deid 

35 minutes ago, left winger said:

I’m pretty sure that Cowan moved out of Motherwell, so going by his rule he now needs to support someone else.

Don’t really see the talentless, unfunny wee wank doing that.

The best of it is he said he was born in Hamilton! 😂

Grew up in the 80s near Dumbreck, so technically the local team. However, we were by far the biggest club in the UK when Souness started poaching all the top English talent - English clubs were on their uppers with the European ban. What an era to grow up in. None of this "favourite English team" that seems to go on thesedays, Rangers were the best in UK for a few years, and so had no interest in supporting another club.

Sadly, SKY Sports were soon around the corner and the rest is history.

Archived