Why Rangers?

Tosh8

Fat tam Cowan has probably never ever kicked a ball.

Bet u even at school he couldn't even get a place on the bench for his team.

Dont get how fat bastards like him even make a living from football.

Ma granny knows more about football than this fat pie munching specky cunt.

On 14/11/2019 at 19:14, Tosh8 said:

tam the bam cowen was saying that everyone should take a ruler out and work out their closest team and then support that team.

and some other pish

I used to be a sellick supporter but decades ago when I realised that they were actually a paedophile ring in cahoots with the church of Rome I decided to start supporting Rangers instead.

What a story eh?

Born and brought up in Scotstoun, used to get grief from a great uncle of mine who hailed from Port Glasgow, his team was Morton and he reckoned I should support my closest team, Thistle, A few years ago I Stumbled upon a website that you put your postcode in and they picked out your closest club, Turned out closest was 2.2miles away and in Govan. 

If I were to pick my closest team today it would be Stenhouse fucking muir 😭😭😭😭

17 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Born and brought up in Scotstoun, used to get grief from a great uncle of mine who hailed from Port Glasgow, his team was Morton and he reckoned I should support my closest team, Thistle, A few years ago I Stumbled upon a website that you put your postcode in and they picked out your closest club, Turned out closest was 2.2miles away and in Govan. 

If I were to pick my closest team today it would be Stenhouse fucking muir 😭😭😭😭

Stenny are a good run set up for the local kids. :thumbsup:
On every other Saturday they can go and support a real team.
Unless they're lucky with aways on the ccs.   

41 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Stenny are a good run set up for the local kids. :thumbsup:
On every other Saturday they can go and support a real team.
Unless they're lucky with aways on the ccs.   

Got the wee man at the weekends and there is no chance he would go there 

to be honest he doesn’t like football very much ,but he absolutely loves going to Ibrox when we can get tickets 

He’s a rid neck at the games sometimes ,last time he was screaming at the ref for a handball when somebody from the other team was taking a throw in 😂😂😩

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Got the wee man at the weekends and there is no chance he would go there 

to be honest he doesn’t like football very much ,but he absolutely loves going to Ibrox when we can get tickets 

He’s a rid neck at the games sometimes ,last time he was screaming at the ref for a handball when somebody from the other team was taking a throw in 😂😂😩

My grandson lives in Larbert and loves it when I get to pick him up at Queen St and out to Ibrox ,and the bears are partying on the tube.
He's the same as your kid in that he would rather watch Rangers than play football. 

Dads side all bluenose from glasgow he brought me up Rangers didn't have a choice and loved it. Nearest Scottish league team from where I was born with a ruler would prob be Queen Of The South. Nearest English team Derby County

22 minutes ago, Willis said:

I supported Rangers from the day I was born till the day the club died

I am sure we will all be supporting sevco now til the day they die. Our friends across the city seem to think we are gawny die again hold on wait a minute that doesn't make sense how can someone die twice haha. 

27 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I am sure we will all be supporting sevco now til the day they die. Our friends across the city seem to think we are gawny die again hold on wait a minute that doesn't make sense how can someone die twice haha. 

Well just make Rangers 3 when that happens 

11 hours ago, ALerone said:

Dads side all bluenose from glasgow he brought me up Rangers didn't have a choice and loved it. Nearest Scottish league team from where I was born with a ruler would prob be Queen Of The South. Nearest English team Derby County

Always sorry to hear about that Derby thing mate 

Ma da took me to Motherwell games as a kid and same as Tam Cowan, banged on about how you should support your local team and so on.

Wasn't particularly impressed when I told him I was supporting Rangers but couldn't really argue my logic that (thankfully) Ibrox was about 200m closer than Fir Hill, so by supporting Rangers they were my local team.

Cowan is just trying to get callers with his gob site why should football allegiance be about locality? The truth is  supporting the local team just shows a lack of ambition and imagination ... although to be fair I was born in the southern general on a sunny Saturday evening in June  :pipe:.

So why Rangers? So much of it is about football but also so much more than football :rangers:

Archived