Petition for the boys banned after Kilmarnock.

Mr Soprano

22 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

As some of you may be aware, Rangers Football Club have banned anybody who has been charged by Police Scotland in relation to the celebrations after Connor Goldson’s winner during the above fixture. It is worth noting that not only have these boys had their season tickets withdrawn without any compensation, they do not accept any guilt, nor have they been found guilty in a court of law, yet RFC are judging them guilty until proven innocent. We are urging the club to overturn these over zealous decisions, until/if any convictions are made.

Speaking personally, some of these boys have had season tickets for over a decade, followed us during the years which followed administration, all over Scotland and in Europe when qualification came. They are not only disappointed, but extremely saddened that the club have opted to act in this manner.

I plead with anyone who wants to help the affected to please sign the petition below. Your time and signatures are extremely appreciated.

https://www.change.org/p/Rangers-fc-for-Rangers-fc-to-revoke-club-bans-handed-to-supporters-for-kilmarnock-away-04-08-2019

I wasn't aware of that from our club 

It is fucking scandalous from a board i an absolutely  detest 

Weak as piss with our enemies but trample all over bears who were basically caught up in a dramatic last minute winner 

Fucking shame on these bastards 

The courts will know they have already been banned too 

signed

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I wasn't aware of that from our club 

It is fucking scandalous from a board i an absolutely  detest 

Weak as piss with our enemies but trample all over bears who were basically caught up in a dramatic last minute winner 

Fucking shame on these bastards 

The courts will know they have already been banned too 

Spot on mate, fucking disgraceful but sadly it’s not unexpected from this board who are so desperate to build bridges with our enemies they’ll happily hang our own.

Tin hat on here!!! But I am in total agreement with the club   We need to clean up our act and jumping on a disabled shelter and invading pitches when we score (away from home we wouldn’t dare do it at Ibrox) are unacceptable behaviour and if an away team did same at Ibrox we would be up in arms !  I won’t be signing  as wont all decent supporters