Petition for the boys banned after Kilmarnock.

Mr Soprano

1 hour ago, GeeSS said:

Tin hat on here!!! But I am in total agreement with the club   We need to clean up our act and jumping on a disabled shelter and invading pitches when we score (away from home we wouldn’t dare do it at Ibrox) are unacceptable behaviour and if an away team did same at Ibrox we would be up in arms !  I won’t be signing  as wont all decent supporters 

If they had set out to do harm or damage, then you would be 100% correct. As they did not, you are 100% wrong.

Just now, left winger said:

If they had set out to do harm or damage, then you would be 100% correct. As they did not you are 100% wrong.

That is not correct  only a moron jumps on top of a disabled shelter!  The pitch invasions are over celebrating  and while no one set out to cause trouble it’s against the law we don’t do it at Ibrox so it’s not acceptable away from home 

Just now, GeeSS said:

That is not correct  only a moron jumps on top of a disabled shelter!  The pitch invasions are over celebrating  and while no one set out to cause trouble it’s against the law we don’t do it at Ibrox so it’s not acceptable away from home 

I didn’t say they were geniuses - of course jumping on a disabled shelter is stupid. But I also, don’t believe they gave a second thought as to who was under the shelter. It was a daft thing to do it a moment of excitement/joy/celebration, but not malicious - that’s the key to it. 

And as an aside, to imply that anyone who does sign the petition is not a decent supporter - fuck right up with that pish.

21 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

I’ve seen it happen a few time’s at Ibrox at the UB corner and did it not happen last season when Arfield scored against the scum when a few fans from the Sandy Jardine stand spilled over.

36 minutes ago, left winger said:

I didn’t say they were geniuses - of course jumping on a disabled shelter is stupid. But I also, don’t believe they gave a second thought as to who was under the shelter. It was a daft thing to do it a moment of excitement/joy/celebration, but not malicious - that’s the key to it. 

And as an aside, to imply that anyone who does sign the petition is not a decent supporter - fuck right up with that pish.

Ignorance is not a defence in the eyes of the law   It’s quite simple really  obey the rules as the vast majority of supporters do or face the consequences  and run crying  on here the club has a duty to act and if the shoe was on the other foot we would be demanding similar action be taken 

41 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

Ignorance is not a defence in the eyes of the law   It’s quite simple really  obey the rules as the vast majority of supporters do or face the consequences  and run crying  on here the club has a duty to act and if the shoe was on the other foot we would be demanding similar action be taken 

You are quite corect, people that get into emotional and excited states allowing those to drive behaviour outside the norm are not what should be accepted in the modern era. Its decidedly un Presbyterian  behaviour to boot. Some applause and a shout of play up is more than sufficient. 

3 hours ago, GeeSS said:

Tin hat on here!!! But I am in total agreement with the club   We need to clean up our act and jumping on a disabled shelter and invading pitches when we score (away from home we wouldn’t dare do it at Ibrox) are unacceptable behaviour and if an away team did same at Ibrox we would be up in arms !  I won’t be signing  as wont all decent supporters 

Like that Arfield goal against the tarriers last season?

That could have been me that day . Jumping around after we scored a last minute goal . I always go mental when the bears score in big games .

And dramatic last minute goals would definitely have me jumping from the floor to give it GIFUY to any of our rivals .

If I was just behind the goals and behind that dugout . I would probably have done the same thing

Pretty sure a large percentage of bears like me , would have did the same

I've always wondered about this when fans get banned football games. I'm guessing they shut down your online account/email address and probably reject the credit card linked to it but what's stopping you from making a new email address and paying with a different card. Are these bans actually enforceable? Surely there's no way of actually stopping people getting tickets and coming to games? It's not like if there's a random steward at the turnstiles he's going to have any idea anyway

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

I've always wondered about this when fans get banned football games. I'm guessing they shut down your online account/email address and probably reject the credit card linked to it but what's stopping you from making a new email address and paying with a different card. Are these bans actually enforceable? Surely there's no way of actually stopping people getting tickets and coming to games? It's not like if there's a random steward at the turnstiles he's going to have any idea anyway

Broxi, next game against the vermin, run on and stick the nut on broon, then let us know how you get on :lol:

5 minutes ago, Broxi said:

The only way to get you is make you sign on at the local police  station at the time of the game. other than that your pals or family can get you tickets.

7 minutes ago, Broxi said:

The celtic fan that tried to kick Mbappé was banned from all UK grounds as far as I'm aware but he apparently still attends games, so aye 

This kind of shits been happening for years by the club. Apologist bastards who think they are somehow “cleaning up” the support by banning the loyal fans who get so caught up in their love for the team they sometimes react a lot more than vocally when celebrating. If the club had their way we’d be told to sit down and politely clap when a goal goes in and no more.