Should tav step down from the penalties

Smile

Should we bin tav from the penalties  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Should we bin tav from the penalties

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tavernier has scored loads but I’d always prefer the main striker to take them.  Can remember back to 2003 when baz was scoring them but then missed 2 in 1 game vs dundee. I can’t remember if we drew the game in the end and duties passed onto Arteta who coincidentally smashed home to seal title number 50 some games later.

if Barry Ferguson had the balls to know and pass on the responsibility then I’m sure Tavernier will do the same if he misses the next 1.

2 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Canny be fucked with this pish on a Saturday night 

Why don't you go to the pub and enjoy a pint and dont come on Rangers media tonight if you cant be arsed with it mate.  

It's a Rangers forum mate for people to debate on and express their opinion.

42 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Why don't you go to the pub and enjoy a pint and dont come on Rangers media tonight if you cant be arsed with it mate.  

It's a Rangers forum mate for people to debate on and express their opinion.

Aye instead of posting about the young team getting a belting result let’s start a thread where cunts can slaughter our captain again.

Ya botten.

Do we even know what Alfredo is like at taking pens? Can’t remember him taking one for us? If the manager and coaches who see the players train every day, see them practicing pens etc trust Tav and he’s still confident enough to take them I’m happy with that. He might have missed a few this season but in his time at the club it’s not like he’s got a bad record at all.

Just now, fanaticCR said:

That’s the way it’s going to end up, give it

Fair doos bro it shouldnt be though. Tav has been a great servant to us and I love the cunt and he has such a big role to play in our team.

I think he should come of the penalties to take some pressure of him and allow him to concentrate on other aspects of his game mate.

Archived