Sign in to follow this  
Vision

Stevie G is absolute class

I think this harps back to last season when Barisic got injured while playing for Croatia.  This is from last season:

Gerrard said - “Borna is out, but he’s the only one. He’s not available, which is disappointing because he should be available.

“Croatia should have sent him straight back. I think the player should have come straight back.

I think Gerrard put new rules in place last summer.  If you’re fit he has no problem with you playing for you’re international team.  But, any injury and you’re on the first plane back.

As it should be.

13 minutes ago, Paulbrian11 said:

Good words but I bet he secretly wishes Arfield would chuck Canada but.

He’s been a shadow of the player he was for us last season.  The guy obviously loves playing for Canada but I do wish he would chuck the international stuff.  He looks absolutely knackered playing for us.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Having our players play at international level increases their exposure and value. It's a no brainer, we should all support international duty.

If only we could get someone of the stature of Stevie G and his team to run the thing.

15 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Having our players play at international level increases their exposure and value. It's a no brainer, we should all support international duty.

All fine and well unless fit players come back crocked such as Barasic previously, and the ridiculous Jack over training thing. Any hint of a niggle and players should put club before country every time.

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

All fine and well unless fit players come back crocked such as Barasic previously, and the ridiculous Jack over training thing. Any hint of a niggle and players should put club before country every time.

Of course, if they are not 100% fit they don't go but to say they shouldn't go in case they get injured whilst on international duty is wrong imo.

Bluepeter9 likes this

38 minutes ago, doonald said:

Thanks for letting me and all Canadians  know  .  ....   We are  actually very proud of our real country and our real efforts  are well documented in history.

Why the gay arse president then?

They Gnu, Ayrblue1 and semaj like this