Stevie G is absolute class

Vision

I think he is playing the game perfectly .... on one hand he is encouraging to the players who are proud to be picked for their country and don't see it as some of us see it  ..... on the other hand .... he is having a wee dig at other National coaches who have not treated our injured players in the right manner when they didn't send them home immediately for treatment at the Club.

I don't expect him to be too genned up about the situation between our support and the National side up here in Scotland ... but he has shown that he is not afraid to speak out when he can .... especially in the case of Ryan Jack and the stupidity surrounding his unnecessary injury during the last international break.

🇬🇧

53 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Yous will all be laughing at the other side of your face when Canada win the Euros.😁

Hate to break it to you but Canada can't win the Euros!

They just aren't good enough.

I badly want Stevie G to take that title. We deserve it. He deserves it. A sterling job thus far for such a rookie manager.

He knows how to conduct himself and too much for those wanks in the media up here. He is simply a professional.

He has energised our players to go above and beyond. We have camaradery in the dressing room unsurpassed. 

This city will go into meltdown when we end this season as top dog!

Grinning like a fucking Cheshire cat thinking about it.

2 hours ago, Amato said:

Hate to break it to you but Canada can't win the Euros!

They just aren't good enough.

Nonsense. They are that fucking good the bookies aren't even taking bets on it.

Archived