***** Hamilton v Rangers Official Thread*****

Orange and Blue

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 22/11/2019 at 13:49, ChampionsAgain said:

I hope folk realise over this โ€˜busy periodโ€™ we will be brutal to watch sometimes and clinging on at points. Itโ€™s all about the 3 points.ย 
ย 

Id love us to steamroll through December but itโ€™s no going to happen like that.

I go back to this point.

Feyernoord next, send it.

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Seriously tho play like that in a fortnight they'll take 4/5 off us. I wanna hear the manager come out and tell it as it is. Absolutely horrific today but job done

:lol:

I never get why people post shite like this. Each game takes care of itself. We were unreal at Livi, a place nearly every team struggles at, so good the Livi captain said we are the best sideย  they have faced.

We arent going to go round steamrolling every side we play and never conceding chances.ย 

ย 

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Defoe doesnโ€™t get a free pass or the manager as his sub timings or pondering on them gave Hamilton belief, a team sitting rooted at the bottom of the tableย 

Defoe gets the benefit because itโ€™s unusual for him to be that poor.

The manager gets the benefit as we are joint top of the league, looking good in Europe and are in a cup final.ย 

The players I mentioned are the worst offenders, been shite for a good while ๐Ÿ‘

Most important thing is 3 points to stay joint top. celtic struggled here as well.ย 

That was a shaky as I've seen us in a long time, they genuinely looked like making something happen every time they came forward. Hopefully that was just hangover from the break.ย 

Whenever they got into a crowded area in our half they would blindly smash the ball to the opposite full back position and 9 times out of ten, one of our two were too far up the pitch. They were targeting that, so was frustrating to keep getting caught out.ย 

Too many missed chances, Defoe was very quiet but didn't get too much in front of him which is understandable against a packed defence.ย 

Thank christ for Morelos ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I don't think they are but be real mate we'll get pumped if we play like that

I know what you mean but I think we will play better. That shitty pitch and a team that pack the defence ย make it difficult to show youโ€™re a good football team .

Archived