Sign in to follow this  
Orange and Blue

***** Hamilton v Rangers Official Thread*****

Just now, BlueThunder said:

I’d prefer it if we played well consistently.  There were a couple of times when Hamilton should have scored today. We got lucky. There have been quite a few games like this so far this season.

Ultimately we are keeping pace with them, but they don’t look like they’ll drop as many points as last season so we need to keep the standards up.

I think everyone would prefer that.  I don't really ever remember us going through a whole season without having some games like that.

As long as we keep picking up the points Ill be happy.  i'd take scrappy 1-0 wins from now till the end of the season.

Fat Boy Loyal likes this

Can’t call that any other way. That’s a poor and disappointing performance. If we’d dropped two points there we couldn’t complain about it despite them not even playing that well either.

Goldson was away with it today. Some really poor decisions and positioning. Arfield is a shadow of the player he can be. Tav was back to how he’s played for most of the season. Kamara was poor too.

Defoe’s performance was pathetic and half hearted like his last start for us against Motherwell.

A win is a win though but we need to improve as every game in the coming five weeks will be much tougher than today.

Aribo and particularly Arfield offered little today and that's why we struggled. Defoe poor as well but some of that is lack is service. Defence very flat footed at times and were lucky not to concede again. Tav and Goldson particularly culpable. Need to play much better for the rest of this period. Bad news if Barisic is injured. To end on the positives - 3 points, Alfie got a rest, Ryan Jack and Ryan Kent are in form.

Blumhoilann likes this

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

:lol:

I never get why people post shite like this. Each game takes care of itself. We were unreal at Livi, a place nearly every team struggles at, so good the Livi captain said we are the best side  they have faced.

We arent going to go round steamrolling every side we play and never conceding chances. 

I get that bro and we are a very good team but when we ain't at 100% we make everything hard for ourselves.

Smile likes this

The scum seem to control games more, and never really have more than a player or at most 2 off the boil. We by comparison can be dominated, look more fragile, offer up great chances against us. But most importantly we at times seem to have half a team off the pace.

We're getting by at the moment, but if it's not addressed and players dont hit more form collectively then it'll catch up on us.

BlueThunder, Bad Robot and Smile like this

Poor game from our point of view but 3 points is the main thing. Thought Ryan Jack was superb and Ryan Kent’s finishing was excellent. Our right side continues to be a problem though, no getting away from it. 

bluenoz likes this

10 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Did we get beat the day ya greeting faced bastards? 

It's a positive mate 3-1win and we are rightly annoyed at the level of performance. Not good enough today

8 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Like the scum a few miles away from them, Hamilton are a bunch of hammer throwers and Cavemen.

Well done Rangers.

Hear, hear.

Teams like Hamilton are a fucking cancer on the game.

Love to see them go down and give Sainsbury’s a bigger car park

The Ibrox Derry likes this