***** Hamilton v Rangers Official Thread*****

Orange and Blue

Just now, RockwellGers said:

Great stuff mate, loving that. He is a pure professional as you say and I think his influence on the squad in general is probably pretty impactful right enough. He also eats purely plant based as a lot of top athletes do now, I also have a plant based diet and I do feel the benefits physically. Obviously I'm not a Rangers player though (not yet anyway)

Lol I don’t care if it’s now the choice of athletes there’s no way I’d give up a piece and bacon or a decent steak ha ha. I think my chance of playing for Rangers left about 25 years back but if you are still playing and in with a chance I wish you all the luck in the world mate. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Lol I don’t care if it’s now the choice of athletes there’s no way I’d give up a piece and bacon or a decent steak ha ha. I think my chance of playing for Rangers left about 25 years back but if you are still playing and in with a chance I wish you all the luck in the world mate. 

Aye it's my choice mate I don't push it on anyone else. As for playing for Rangers I'm not being serious, although a part of me will always want to do that!

I'll give you a shout out in my first press conference :stevieg:

6 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Certainly can, hopefully we'll be walking on sunshine on Sunday night 

If as their manager stated today they are missing half a team through injury and suspension, Ed have to take advantage of that. They are a poor side with their strongest 11 so it’s fair game for a doing tomorrow. Of course they will sit in and try to spoil the flow of the game but realistically we should be far too much for them 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

If as their manager stated today they are missing half a team through injury and suspension, Ed have to take advantage of that. They are a poor side with their strongest 11 so it’s fair game for a doing tomorrow. Of course they will sit in and try to spoil the flow of the game but realistically we should be far too much for them 

That sounds like a very possible 4-0 or 5-0 scenario. Might put a wee bet on that. A cash win and Rangers go top, all I'd need is a cup of tea and I'm in heaven

3 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Aye it's my choice mate I don't push it on anyone else. As for playing for Rangers I'm not being serious, although a part of me will always want to do that!

I'll give you a shout out in my first press conference :stevieg:

I’ll hold you to that mate 😃. All the time your actively playing at a decent level there’s a chance no matter how slim it seems. Injuries finally got the better of me at 26, playing for Eastbourne borough at that time just below conference level so as much as it was paid it was £50 an appearance and £20 a goal, I was self implored and had no insurance, broke my ankle badly playing Crawley town and wax off work for 4 months. Almost lost my house so decided to start using my ST more and haven’t played an officiated game ever since. 

4 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

That sounds like a very possible 4-0 or 5-0 scenario. Might put a wee bet on that. A cash win and Rangers go top, all I'd need is a cup of tea and I'm in heaven

Last season we were poor for the most part and what did it end up 4-5 ? Admittedly 3 of them were in the last ten and I think 2 were pens lol. We need to start lording teams like previous Rangers sides did as we’re far superior again for the first time since 2012 we’re actually looking like what we should and these cunts are worse. Trans are full of hatchet men with absolutely no talent in any way other than the odd few 

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I’ll hold you to that mate 😃. All the time your actively playing at a decent level there’s a chance no matter how slim it seems. Injuries finally got the better of me at 26, playing for Eastbourne borough at that time just below conference level so as much as it was paid it was £50 an appearance and £20 a goal, I was self implored and had no insurance, broke my ankle badly playing Crawley town and wax off work for 4 months. Almost lost my house so decided to start using my ST more and haven’t played an officiated game ever since. 

Sounds like you were far closer than me, I never played at such a high level or got paid even. You can say you were a pro ;) 

8 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Sounds like you were far closer than me, I never played at such a high level or got paid even. You can say you were a pro 😉

Nearly mate, was at Brighton for 4 years at youth level, ability wasn’t my problem but hit headidness was, temper as a young lad cost me a decent shot at it. Before end up at Eastbourne I had one more chance at 16 with Leyton orient, scored on my one trial game against palace but got kicked to fuck from the first minute till the 73rd relentlessly by two 6 foot black guys who were physically huge in comparison to me, and for once my pace wasn’t enough, lost it after getting elbowed from a free kick and stuck the nut on the cunt. Went off at 1-0 ended up 1-:3 and I never had another call lol. Injuries robbed me of Eastbourne boroughs trip to nearly big time as two years after I’d called it a day they got to the conference proper and was a play off at stokes Britainia stadium away from the bottom tier of the football league. Going pro could have crippled the club to be fair and fuck knows if I’d have even been in that team 😂. Started spending proper transfer fees at that point and I’d have more than likely been in the stiffs lol. 

22 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Never really understood why people so badly want Hamilton down, apart from the pitch.

They always give us as much tickets as they possibly can, we’ve a great record there and normally win by a few goals.

Exactly .Now we will get beaten on Sunday after that 😊 Mind they haven't beaten us for 80 years in Hamilton 

Agree that Accies should be a club we want to keep though 

16 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Robbie kean should have smashed it but other than a few penalties done relatively fuck all, and as for Roy Keane he wax s joke.

amuses me no end when the irish players make the predictable "special club" and "spiritual home" type comments, get all the dhims wet with excitement, and then barely turn up.

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Darrell Currie

@darrellcurrietv

Can’t imagine Alfredo Morelos will feature for

@RangersFC

tomorrow. He’s still not back in Glasgow after international duty.

He was supposed to be getting back in to Glasgow at lunchtime today so it was said on the radio yesterday. 

17 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

When you look back over the last 15 odd years for both us and them but especially them signing players at the end of their career from England hasn’t worked and hasn’t worked spectacularly, I was truly gutted when they signed Ian Wright and he was shite as was Dublin, Robbie kean should have smashed it but other than a few penalties done relatively fuck all, and as for Roy Keane he wax s joke. Obviously Barton in recent times for us was a disappointment as I honestly thought he would have strolled it especially as he was still performing in the EPL the season before. I think it’s more mentality than anything else but Defoe is a different breed, he is embracing the opportunity to be at a club that other than the league we are playing in are bigger than any he has played for, as he’s said personally. His attitude is spot on and his desire to play and score is absolutely ridiculous, and should be an incredible lesson to everyone at the club. Despite a great career his hunger is infectious and I’ve no doubt Morelos improvements both as a striker and in temperament is largely down to his influence. It was brilliant to hear him say he wants to see out his career with us and if possible even stay beyond that in a coaching capacity and the fact hex never even once drank as much as a beer he’s 100% the perfect role model 

My personal favourite 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2005/apr/25/match.Rangers

Bellend said he won the league for nonce fc. 

The rest is history 

Archived