***** Hamilton v Rangers Official Thread*****

Orange and Blue

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Sorry but Colombia’s last game was what?  Tuesday?  Why the fuck is he not back in Glasgow almost a week later.  That’s a joke.

How do you know he's not back?

Saying "almost a week later" to make it sound worse than it is, when in reality, it was 3 days ago he played and he would've been given a couple of days off. 

Calm down.

2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Saying "almost a week later" to make it sound worse than it is, when in reality, it was 3 days ago he played and he would've been given a couple of days off. 

Calm down.

Drama queen and likes a moan 

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

Calm down.

No I won’t calm down, if he’s not in that squad tomorrow because he’s late playing for his country despite it being four days ago it’s an absolute disgrace.  Colombia don’t pay his wages we do, I couldn’t give a flying fuck about Colombia or any other country for that matter, our fight with the bheggers to become champions is all that matters and we need our best players available for that.  

Just now, GOAT said:

We’ll see who the drama queen is if it finishes 0-0 tomorrow and all you cunts start greeting about Morelos being played. 

Don't listen to them mate. They are too lazy to find out why? There is an air traffic strike in Columbia creating flight delays. Someone said he arrived back this afternoon. Can't see him being involved myself.

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

No I won’t calm down, if he’s not in that squad tomorrow because he’s late playing for his country despite it being four days ago it’s an absolute disgrace.  Colombia don’t pay his wages we do, I couldn’t give a flying fuck about Colombia or any other country for that matter, our fight with the bheggers to become champions is all that matters and we need our best players available for that.  

It wasn't 4 days ago, no matter how much you want it to be.

If we can't beat Hamilton without Morelos, we're not good enough to win the title. We've scored 19 goals against Hamilton in the last 5 games and 10 in 2.

Calm down.

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

It wasn't 4 days ago, no matter how much you want it to be.

If we can't beat Hamilton without Morelos, we're not good enough to win the title. We've scored 19 goals against Hamilton in the last 5 games and 10 in 2.

Calm down.

Anything could happen tomorrow, defoe could start and tear a hamstring in first 5 mins, and we dont have any other strikers in the squad 

Morelos is our best player, our star striker and our top goalscorer, he should be playing every game he is fit and not suspended, 

1 hour ago, Quiet Jim said:

My personal favourite 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2005/apr/25/match.Rangers

Bellend said he won the league for nonce fc. 

The rest is history 

I always said nothing will ever beat that day and was the best day of my life but I think if we win the league this season it will top this after everything we have been through.

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Anything could happen tomorrow, defoe could start and tear a hamstring in first 5 mins, and we dont have any other strikers in the squad 

Morelos is our best player, our star striker and our top goalscorer, he should be playing every game he is fit and not suspended, 

Morelos would be more likely to injure himself than Defoe would, given he's not trained for a few days then he's going right in against Hamilton on a plastic pitch.

We need to rotate our squad if we want to win trophies and compete in all competitions - playing against shite like Hamilton gives us that opportunity.

I would start Defoe tomorrow regardless and bring Stewart on if needed.

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

I always said nothing will ever beat that day and was the best day of my life but I think if we win the league this season it will top this after everything we have been through.

I believe that to mate. It literally means so fucking much 

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

flew home via Colombia --- had to pick up some gear. 

Then he did get stuck in the air-strike. I figured that was the reason. Can't see him even making the bench tomorrow. Get him rested and ready for Thursday.

Archived