Cameron Gascoigne (Gazza's nephew)

3 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I got told he was on trial a few weeks ago, I thought the guy was taking the piss

It was in the papers last month he was going to be coming to train / trial with us. Not sure if that's it just happening now, but seems he's doing well.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It was in the papers last month he was going to be coming to train / trial with us. Not sure if that's it just happening now, but seems he's doing well.

It was when Gazza was up a few weeks ago, the boy said gazza brought him up for a trial and thats why he was at the hummel training center and the game hence why I assumed it was a load of shite

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Having been released by Newcastle, apparently been training with us, played as trialist and did well.  Meant to have great potential at 18 years old.

Not strictly relevant to the thread but that top was a class apart. Just something particularly proud and powerful about the design imo, especially when seen next to the shabby hoops.

6 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

Not strictly relevant to the thread but that top was a class apart. Just something particularly proud and powerful about the design imo, especially when seen next to the shabby hoops.

My favourite top ever, even if it was a re-hash of the France World Cup top.

7 minutes ago, Bydo said:

My favourite top ever, even if it was a re-hash of the France World Cup top.

I mean, the France 94 top was almost identical to the one we wore in 94 but I dont see this top being a rehash of the world cup top of that year? Especially as the top Gazza is wearing was released before the France 98 top and they are quite different...

15 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

“Meant to have great potential”

”released by Newcastle”

Clearly they don’t think he has that much potential if they are releasing him.

Andy Robertson was released by the scum. Jamie Vardy by Sheffield wednesday. 

Sometimes it's about more than what one club at a given point in time is looking for and thinks about a kid. Not saying he'll make it here or elsewhere, but certainly wouldn't rule it out based on that.

39 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

“Meant to have great potential”

”released by Newcastle”

Clearly they don’t think he has that much potential if they are releasing him.

Players are released all the time and go onto better things. You can't look at that in isolation to determine a player's ability. 

1 hour ago, Del said:

I mean, the France 94 top was almost identical to the one we wore in 94 but I dont see this top being a rehash of the world cup top of that year? Especially as the top Gazza is wearing was released before the France 98 top and they are quite different...

Its the Euro 96 template 

Archived