More of this please

Perth_Campsie_Ger

This pish the SMSM write is to only sell papers for papes and Rangers haters.  when we win a trophy or 55 paper sales will go down faster than a lead balloon, I mean half decent Rangers fans won't buy the paper because of all the crap they print about Rangers and taigs wont buy papers cause all it will be full of Rangers lifting silverware.

30 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

This pish the SMSM write is to only sell papers for papes and Rangers haters.  when we win a trophy or 55 paper sales will go down faster than a lead balloon, I mean half decent Rangers fans won't buy the paper because of all the crap they print about Rangers and taigs wont buy papers cause all it will be full of Rangers lifting silverware.

I would want to buy the papers when we get 55 but we probably shouldn’t and maybe the club should look at the feasibility of the club selling a one off newspaper which can be delivered to all the  local and city wide newsagents. It could be full of adverts and lots of photos and interviews but we would need it out before the normal rags.

An online version would be good also.

35 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Imagine walking into the local shop at half 4 on the Monday ,piles and piles on papers unsold and not a drop of alcohol left on the shelves ,even the tia Maria would have been gone by lunchtime 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Imagine walking into the local shop at half 4 on the Monday ,piles and piles on papers unsold and not a drop of alcohol left on the shelves ,even the tia Maria would have been gone by lunchtime 

and all the plasters and bandages for the bernadettes, and the hankies 😂

20 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I would want to buy the papers when we get 55 but we probably shouldn’t and maybe the club should look at the feasibility of the club selling a one off newspaper which can be delivered to all the  local and city wide newsagents. It could be full of adverts and lots of photos and interviews but we would need it out before the normal rags.

An online version would be good also.

Didn’t we have that with the ‘Rangers View’?  The club scrapped it a long time ago.

1 hour ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Colin does a fantastic job at the club, he always seems happy to engage with fans no matter what football forum they use. He is also a legend for refusing to hand over the youth development money to Charles green etc

whats this about mate? missed that at the time (probably just mentally blocking everything out at the time with the shitestorm we were in)

4 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Colin does a fantastic job at the club, he always seems happy to engage with fans no matter what football forum they use. He is also a legend for refusing to hand over the youth development money to Charles green etc

The guys who do things like this are the true Legends of our Club

2 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

No point one guy asking the question in Twitter. 

There is if that guy has loads of followers / retweets. 

Anyway, I was reading about redundancies at the Herald, hopefully this comic will also be affected as it’s the same group. 

Archived