The end for Polster?

Redwhiteandblue

12 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I thought the source wasn't great, but they claim their sister site is Rangers News so...

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/11/20/elite-level-nathan-patterson-could-end-matt-polsters-Rangers-car/page/1/

Yep. It's an opinion piece. The quotes are ones I gathered myself after the Colts game on Saturday.

They are a 'sister site' of ours as we're part of the same overall group.

Fs, we really need to get back to the football. People are stretching their journalistic talents with non-stories. If anything, Flanagan is ahead of Polster in the pecking order should Tav get injured!

I've said for a year Patterson is one to watch and that seems to be gaining momentum recently.

I don’t see why we signed Polster in the first place.  Isn’t anywhere near the team and I doubt he ever will be.  We’ve got a bloated squad and are looking to get bodies out in January.  If Polster left I doubt we would miss him.

20 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Fs, we really need to get back to the football. People are stretching their journalistic talents with non-stories. If anything, Flanagan is ahead of Polster in the pecking order should Tav get injured!

I've said for a year Patterson is one to watch and that seems to be gaining momentum recently.

Absolutely. International breaks are brutal

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We really should ban every single link to HITC

The stuff about polster is HITC jumping to conclusions.

The stuff about Paterson being preped to be back up next season, is from the athletic which is very good source for Rangers information and has a lot of good articles on us.

8 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I thought the source wasn't great, but they claim their sister site is Rangers News so...

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/11/20/elite-level-nathan-patterson-could-end-matt-polsters-Rangers-car/page/1/

Dissapointed you posted that link pal.

Archived