Aberdeen emails are out

RFC55

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Heehaw again, had Killie & Livi that’s it, managed to get to every game right enough but only through knowing cunts. Mate’s only had East Fife. Shambles.

St Johnstone and Livi for me :lol:

Guy on FF has had Hearts and Aberdeen as his 2....

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Seen a boy on FF has had Hearts and Aberdeen which shows the club we’re talking shite when it comes it the grading system for games

I’ve had Hearts, Aberdeen, Kilmarnock, semi final and cup final.

Confident about the Theatre of screams too.

42 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Aye cunts are fuckin at it mate. Most pointless bullshit system in the world.

Especially when a good few are handed away tickets and don’t have to have a hospitality season ticket , run or a be member of a RSC or in the CCCS away scheme , that’s why I think it’s a joke the normal punters will no doubt have a substantial fee attached to this apparent membership scheme next year for the usual ones to bypass it to be handed away tickets 

Only had livi cup game so far. 
Never ever hold out any hope of getting Sheep,Hearts, or Hibs .

But I will guarantee if I travel to these games the usual faces will have tickets. 
Our  ticket office needs to be sorted out they have too many people giving tickets out to their pals. 

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Especially when a good few are handed away tickets and don’t have to have a hospitality season ticket , run or a be member of a RSC or in the CCCS away scheme , that’s why I think it’s a joke the normal punters will no doubt have a substantial fee attached to this apparent membership scheme next year for the usual ones to bypass it to be handed away tickets 

Aye there’s obv something no right happening. Always the same cunts getting the harder games etc. Livi St Johnstone etc are given out like goody bags man.

Archived