Sign in to follow this  
Rfc52

Aberdeen emails are out

44 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Stop the fucking whinging man 

Me and my boy have had hearts and this  we've missed out on the cup final.

Who are these same faces?

Me and my boy who last year got living, Dundee, st Mirren, and killie? Who've now got lucky and had 2 "big" games.

Trust me hed much rather the final than this but he will be delighted to know we are part of the "faces"

I'll tell you why its the same "faces" all the time and it's because the vast majority are bus members who no matter if its Elgin, east fife or the taigs are on the hunt for tickets, these boys follow everywhere and it's about seeing Rangers and not who the tickets against.

I'll no mention the actual boys on here but there are 2 I know personally who's life is scrimping by, so they can get on that bus to borough Briggs  so.they get s a point on the bus so when the Brendanbau is upon us they have a chance of a ticket.

It was a kick in the stones last week missing out on that ballot and explaining to a pup he wasn't going despite being at the semi isn't easy, but look at the way me and others took it rather than moaning because some people got an aberdeen ticket.

I'd rather be at the final savouring a win with the wee yin  after all we done the alloas,  queen of the Souths, dumbarton, raith, Albion rovers, etc the gether but it wasn't to be as when there are more people on the scheme than there are tickets this will always happen 

Correct bro.

I havent ever had a big game in the league this season or past few years on CCCS also never got a cup final ticket.

Just the way it is. I am fortunate to be a member of a good club tht usually sorts me out but if a dint get a ticket it's not the end of the world.

Far to many greeting faced bastards that hink they deserve a ticket over other fans.

30 minutes ago, RAFREG said:

I get your point 👍🏻
But just because you don’t run or travel on a bus should not stop anyone getting a fair crack of the whip 

It doesn't though mate???????????

1 hour ago, RAFREG said:

Shite. Same faces at these games all the time. 

Yer right wee man I always see the same loyal faces at every away game. If u want to be there you will be there. If u are as loyal as u say u are then u will get one

1690tamRFC likes this

1 hour ago, RFC RYAN said:

Lies are ripping out the ticket office. Screenshot_20191121_181608_com.twitter.android.thumb.jpg.0dcd6961933c7ebff3d4bd8b5bc79adc.jpg

Pretty sure that’s not been updated in years as it’s exactly how the away scheme used to be run.

You got your allocation for the full season at the start of the year. You would be guaranteed at least 1 of the two old firms. Then would get a further allocation of 1, possibly 2 after the split. 

CoatbridgeBear likes this

47 minutes ago, RAFREG said:

Not moaning just saying it as it is.
I would love the opportunity to travel to every game as I did right through the leagues when the so called Uber fans were no where to be seen.  But you keep calling it as u see it.
The ticket office has its pals. 

😂😂😂😂The Uber fans!

There’s not a chance you travelled through the leagues but are now struggling for tickets to most games. If anything it was harder to get tickets in the lower leagues than it is now. 

2 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

😂😂😂😂The Uber fans!

There’s not a chance you travelled through the leagues but are now struggling for tickets to most games. If anything it was harder to get tickets in the lower leagues than it is now. 

This fucking this.

10 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Pretty sure that’s not been updated in years as it’s exactly how the away scheme used to be run.

You got your allocation for the full season at the start of the year. You would be guaranteed at least 1 of the two old firms. Then would get a further allocation of 1, possibly 2 after the split. 

Seen someone say Robertson said something similar at a meeting recently that was still the way its still gets done. 

44 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

A know mate was talking more about b for tynecastle. That's still not right A and A+ getting the same amount, I think A+ need 60+ members and A 40+. No wonder clubs are making up 2 A busses rather than 1 A+ if they have 80+ members a know not many have that many. 

10 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

😂😂😂😂The Uber fans!

I disagree with that. It was an absolute canter to pick up tickets back then. 

I went to every away game in div 2/3 with relative ease. Fell away in div 1 due to work reasons. 

Trying to source an away ticket right now is murder. Minus livi and Killie 😂

CoatbridgeBear likes this

2 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Seen someone say Robertson said something similar at a meeting recently that was still the way its still gets done. 

Nah it changed a while back mate, there was always a few clubs who would handle tickets themselves rather than giving Rangers the allocation to distribute as well.

That stopped as did Rangers getting a guaranteed allocation at the start of each season from enough clubs which led to it changing but there’s been fuck all clarity, other than what Greg has put out on a Twitter, as to what the current system is. 

16 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

does anyone actually get one of these , that don't go on buses ?

Aye, I've had hearts and this. Nothing for the final 

5 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Nah it changed a while back mate, there was always a few clubs who would handle tickets themselves rather than giving Rangers the allocation to distribute as well.

That stopped as did Rangers getting a guaranteed allocation at the start of each season from enough clubs which led to it changing but there’s been fuck all clarity, other than what Greg has put out on a Twitter, as to what the current system is. 

I miss the knowing mate.

Was good getting your allocation 

RFC RYAN likes this

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

The work that goes in scrambling for tickets is eye watering.

Theres guys who run these buses who have a day job and then at night have another full time.job sourcing tickets.

Aye, it's obvious from looking through here or Twitter etc mate

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Yip 2

It’s a joke, know not everyone wants to or can make it to Aberdeen on a Wednesday fuck knows why but why should clubs that are catering for 70+ members get same as clubs catering for 40+ 

Rfc52 likes this