Alex Rae Claiming Major Investment Coming Into Rangers

Smile

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Just watched his interview on RTV where he says January will be about clearing the decks for another major summer. 

I really don't think we need a major rebuild next summer.

Once we win the league and fire into the champions league we will 

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Actually true, but the smart investors read it early and get in early before share value increases too much as a consequence of taking the title.

Try this on for size. A Gerrard led consortium of Scouse "businessmen", before the title is secured.

We are a seriously good investment opportunity for those with the right intentions.

I am no business man B A but that was what I thought, get in low before we get back to the top again.

The Gerard Scouse consortium is an interesting take on it, any inside info on that ?? :thinking:

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Just watched his interview on RTV where he says January will be about clearing the decks for another major summer. 

He never mentioned anything about a major rebuild. 

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I am no business man B A but that was what I thought, get in low before we get back to the top again.

The Gerard Scouse consortium is an interesting take on it, any inside info on that ?? :thinking:

My Scouse mate thinks it's a possibility with Gerrard's connections. He hasn't heard anything, so pure speculation. I would like it to happen though. 

I do get a positive vibe from Dave's announcement. Despite his shortcomings, he does have the club at heart and gave it his best shot in his own inimitable way of course!

I can't condemn him and we are much improved and I am grateful for his efforts, good and bad. He's only human at the end of the day and I think he's set us up well for a bright and prosperous future that will bring us success and it begins when we lift that title in May!

8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

My Scouse mate thinks it's a possibility with Gerrard's connections. He hasn't heard anything, so pure speculation. I would like it to happen though. 

I do get a positive vibe from Dave's announcement. Despite his shortcomings, he does have the club at heart and gave it his best shot in his own inimitable way of course!

I can't condemn him and we are much improved and I am grateful for his efforts, good and bad. He's only human at the end of the day and I think he's set us up well for a bright and prosperous future that will bring us success and it begins when we lift that title in May!

A case of wait and see then. :thumbup:

I posted my gratitude to Dave on here, for his spending on the team and getting us back challenging  yesterday mate, so that will have to do. :happy:

I just hope we can make 55 this season, it would be wonderful. 

5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

I didn't say he did.

Yes,  you did. 

12 hours ago, KingKirk said:

On 27/11/2019 at 11:45, Courtyard Bear said:

Does nobody actually listen to the man when he speaks, he’s hailed has a hero then nobody listens to what he has to say. 
The current investors have covered the current shortfall, there will then be a another round of investment that will leave the club fully funded and budgets in place for the foreseeable future. 
At which point King will step away and leave management to run the club. 
No player is getting sold to out this in place, any player sales going forward will be funds over and above the budget and investment that is planned. 
So going by that any chairman conning in will doing what a chairman should be doing and is simply chairing Board meeting and making sure all depts are keeping to their budget and the job is getting done. 

Will King remain a member of the board or will he have a representative taking a place on the board to look after NOAL's interests?

Archived