Alex Rae Claiming Major Investment Coming Into Rangers

Smile

6 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

That's lifted word for word from Frankie's Facebook page. Not Frankie from Gersnet, Frankie that lived in Thailand. 

He also says King is stepping aside as Chairman. 

Although he is close to Houston, I wouldn't give it too much credence.

Not saying it won't happen, but just showing how rumours get carried with no real solid source or evidence. 

Houston involved in fake news now ? Makes a change from fake tops. 

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

That's lifted word for word from Frankie's Facebook page. Not Frankie from Gersnet, Frankie that lived in Thailand. 

Although he is or was quite close to Houston, I wouldn't give it too much credence.

Not saying it won't happen, but just showing how rumours get carried with no real solid source or evidence. 

Who the fuck is Frankie fae Thailand? 😂 

12 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Although he is close to Houston, I wouldn't give it too much credence.

Just looked it up on Facebook amazing the amount of cunts in the comments that are supposedly in the know 

1 minute ago, sRcFoCt said:

Just looked it up on Facebook amazing the amount of cunts in the comments that are supposedly in the know 

Aye man, that's why I made the post. 

Just shows how rumours get started and carried.

I know we all want it to happen, hence wanting to believe it, but fuck sake.

I see Esky in the other thread (E D - B & F) is thinking the investment will be from the people who have already invested, but not a new person or persons.  😞

This is what he posted:

There will definitely be a share issue next year but I’m not convinced there will be anybody new involved. It’ll likely come from the existing investor base. 

Not sure it’s really ‘news’ though. By the end of this season the existing investor base will have put in more than £40m without the share issue mentioned above. That’s serious investment in itself. 

5 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Its not a coincidence imo I think its happening.

https://www.emirates.com/english/about-us/our-communities/sponsorship/football/

Read that and tell me that we wouldn't fit right into that portfolio.

We also have a perfect advertising space on the flight path into their latest A380 hub.

I may or may not have mentioned this to someone at the club on a few occasions, I'm guess they have got off their arse and followed up the suggestion

It’s 100% not Emirates. 

4 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Source?

For obvious reasons I can’t really say.  I can just tell you I know the Emirates deal we have in place and they’re not planning to add us to their portfolio (as of 1 week ago).  Would be good if they did but not planned.  I think Season ticket holders are going to get £100 off Emirates flights though. 

45 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

For obvious reasons I can’t really say.  I can just tell you I know the Emirates deal we have in place and they’re not planning to add us to their portfolio (as of 1 week ago).  Would be good if they did but not planned.  I think Season ticket holders are going to get £100 off Emirates flights though. 

Dm your source to admin?

10 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Its not a coincidence imo I think its happening.

https://www.emirates.com/english/about-us/our-communities/sponsorship/football/

Read that and tell me that we wouldn't fit right into that portfolio.

We also have a perfect advertising space on the flight path into their latest A380 hub.

I may or may not have mentioned this to someone at the club on a few occasions, I'm guess they have got off their arse and followed up the suggestion

sounds like dementia to me.

Archived