Alex Rae Claiming Major Investment Coming Into Rangers

Smile

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Wouldn’t surprise me.

I heard a while back he was and Douglas Park was taking over.

We have a shortfall of 10 mil and he aint rich enough to cover it. King won't be putting in money if he isn't there either. If King were to depart, we'd need a significant slug of cash to cover the shortfall.

Look at a new investor with King being bought out.  The best Park coulb be is a non exec Chairman, but I even doubt that if we get a new majority shareholder.  When you get a big investor, they like to manage their own money, particularly when a business is already running at a loss.

Failing that, King stays in control.

12 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Dm your source to admin?

No, why would I do that?  I’m honestly not worried if people believe me or not, I’m just passing on the information which was directly from a senior club source.  Believe me or don’t, it’s up to you.  The deal with Emirates is basically they give our squad a large discount on flights (Dubai trip) and in return we will let them market to our database and offer a discount on Emirates flights to season ticket holders. 

5 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

No, why would I do that?  I’m honestly not worried if people believe me or not, I’m just passing on the information which was directly from a senior club source.  Believe me or don’t, it’s up to you.  The deal with Emirates is basically they give our squad a large discount on flights (Dubai trip) and in return we will let them market to our database and offer a discount on Emirates flights to season ticket holders. 

Calm doon

5 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

We have a shortfall of 10 mil and he aint rich enough to cover it. King won't be putting in money if he isn't there either. If King were to depart, we'd need a significant slug of cash to cover the shortfall.

Look at a new investor with King being bought out.  The best Park coulb be is a non exec Chairman, but I even doubt that if we get a new majority shareholder.  When you get a big investor, they like to manage their own money, particularly when a business is already running at a loss.

Failing that, King stays in control.

How do you know someone else’s wealth? 

22 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Alex Rae is a Rangers man and there is no way he would leak information without the club's ok. In any case, it looks like he is right. Hong Kong investment on it's way 🙂

Why leak at all? Not sure how keeping quiet wouldn’t have been the best course of action, if indeed it is true.

17 hours ago, Big Al II said:

Dave King re-election isn’t on the AGM resolutions this year. It was last year.

Must be irrelevant otherwise others would have noticed.

Anyone know if this is relevant? King is not up for re-election in AGM resolutions.

21 hours ago, Siam69 said:

That's lifted word for word from Frankie's Facebook page. Not Frankie from Gersnet, Frankie that lived in Thailand. 

He also says King is stepping aside as Chairman. 

Although he is or was quite close to Houston, I wouldn't give it too much credence.

Not saying it won't happen, but just showing how rumours get carried with no real solid source or evidence. 

21 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Anyone know if this is relevant? King is not up for re-election in AGM resolutions.

The guy that posted the above has just posted again that King is stepping 'aside' as Chairman, but staying on the Board.

And that there is 'new' investment from Hong Kong direction.

Disclaimer - No idea if true to not. 

I suppose we'll find out on Tuesday.

Archived