Alex Rae Claiming Major Investment Coming Into Rangers

Smile

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

I met the 3 of them on Saturday night in the town. King asked me to get the Swiss bank account opened to invest but I told him until we get Pakora back on the menu they ain’t getting a dime from me 😎😎

Was Bears Pakora ever served all the way around the stadium or was it just in the Club Deck?

7 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Before my time so I didn’t know.

By the time of my first game it was basically just hot dogs, pies and burgers like it is now.

Did it not all go to fuck when they went with Azure catering.

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Doesn't know where what is coming from, the rumours he has said something about an investment or the investment itself?

That's what he just said knows that investment is coming but doesn't know where basically like a cunt on Facebook apparently in the know

2 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Before my time so I didn’t know.

By the time of my first game it was basically just hot dogs, pies and burgers like it is now.

The catering was so much better in those days.  Bluenose Burgers were actually tasty and everything was RFC branded which was a classy touch.

I remember the promotional literature for the Club Deck coming out saying there was going to be pizza and all sorts up there but I never sat there until many years later so I don't know.

12 minutes ago, miracle said:

The catering was so much better in those days.  Bluenose Burgers were actually tasty and everything was RFC branded which was a classy touch.

I remember the promotional literature for the Club Deck coming out saying there was going to be pizza and all sorts up there but I never sat there until many years later so I don't know.

Catering at Ibrox is so haphazard. In my section you get soups and this year they have trialled wedges. But I know elsewhere they don’t have stuff like that.

Pre season I sat in the Main Stand for the Oxford friendly and got Irn Bru out a bottle into a cup which is not offered elsewhere.

14 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Catering at Ibrox is so haphazard. In my section you get soups and this year they have trialled wedges. But I know elsewhere they don’t have stuff like that.

Pre season I sat in the Main Stand for the Oxford friendly and got Irn Bru out a bottle into a cup which is not offered elsewhere.

They’ve been pouring Irn Bru into cups for years in the Govan Rear

On 23/11/2019 at 09:32, LegendofCoop said:

I honestly don't know, I doubt it....and I just came up with a name to go along with the 'bants'. Who knows though?

:lol: Don't have a go at her, it was my idea originally 

Thanks,

Maybe Ng is another leopard who says he's changed his spots. I can't see DK refusing his investment if offered.

23 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:
On 23/11/2019 at 09:32, LegendofCoop said:

I honestly don't know, I doubt it....and I just came up with a name to go along with the 'bants'. Who knows though?

:lol: Don't have a go at her, it was my idea originally 

Thanks,

Maybe Ng is another leopard who says he's changed his spots. I can't see DK refusing his investment if offered

He will. Ng is a crook. So little faith in Dave King. He might have his critics but he isn't another Murray

Archived