Sign in to follow this  
Perth_Campsie_Ger

Jack Whitehall

4 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

That's racist against Downy folk!

Off topic, I just realised where your tag line is from. Fucking love the guitar sound on that album.

EDIT: Just stuck on the title track in a flash of inspiration. These harmonies are absolute stunners

2 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Off topic, I just realised where your tag line is from. Fucking love the guitar sound on that album.

There's a topic here?? 😂

Yes mate, it's a superb album both for the music and the guitar/bass sound. One of my favourites! Cheers for noticing  :pipe:

RockwellGers likes this

2 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

There's a topic here?? 😂

Yes mate, it's a superb album both for the music and the guitar/bass sound. One of my favourites! Cheers for noticing  :pipe:

Yeah my only gripe is that there are no songs about ducks on the album. Riduckulous to be honest

LegendofCoop likes this

17 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Yeah my only gripe is that there are no songs about ducks on the album. Riduckulous to be honest

Not so mate....:-

1) Caught Somewhere with twine  2) Basted years 3) Sea of Mallards, 4) Feathers can wait 5) Loneliness of the long distance hunter  6) Stranger in a strange pond 7) Quaker-Vu 8, Alexander the Drake! 

RockwellGers likes this

7 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Is that Daffy or some female equivalent like Daisy is to Donald Duck? If it's Daffy what is he all about. Sake

Daffy identifies as a lady duck

8 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Not so mate....:-

1) Caught Somewhere with twine  2) Basted years 3) Sea of Mallards, 4) Feathers can wait 5) Loneliness of the long distance hunter  6) Stranger in a strange pond 7) Quaker-Vu 8, Alexander the Drake! 

Oh yeah, I love "Basted Years" :lol:

I'm guessing you also like "Basting Love" on the Fear of the Dark album

LegendofCoop likes this

10 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

I thought his Netflix programme wae his dad was superb 98% of it being due to his old man n not him though 

The dynamic between him and his Dad was superb and while I agree it was his da doing most of the bits, it was mostly reactionary towards Jack. 

born a blue nose likes this

Just now, ScottBF2 said:

The dynamic between him and his Dad was superb and while I agree it was his da doing most of the bits, it was mostly reactionary towards Jack. 

Got to disagree mate aye jack set most of them up but his da batted them out the park, I found myself only really watching it to see his old mans antics, not that I didn’t like jack but just thought his old man was that good. 

really enjoyable anyway