*****Feyenoord v Rangers*****

G.E.C.

3 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

This was almost a free hit to go out and get ourselves through tonight and we’re letting the chance pass us by 

I think that’s what some of the players thought aswell, but I reckon Gerrard will fire us up 🇬🇧

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know keepers are there to stops goals being conceded and that is their job, but McGregor has been incredible yet again, game should be out of sight if it wasnt for him. That's telling and shows how shit we have been. 

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Rubbish Kirk 

Ojo says we are short and he gets the nod every game .Playing with 10 men is a handicap 

Ojo is bad mate but throughout this group we've been the best team you can't go from that to short in a game ffs.

1-0down it's probably the worst we've played in any game this season If we find any sort of level the next 45mins we can get something tonight

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

Not been great but we are potentially 1 goal away from qualifying. 

Long way to go. We will play better, we will create chances and I think we will score this second. Still optimistic.

Admire your optimism but how we going to score from the dressing room?

Just now, Cedrick said:

I know we’re not allowed to mention it but fuck it Barisic shocking at the goal 

Why?

The balls in air and keeper has all the time in world  to come out to catch. Barisic headers it out to twenty yards from goal and Davis and Kamara are ball watching.

Just now, Cedrick said:

I know we’re not allowed to mention it but fuck it Barisic shocking at the goal 

Every cunt within 15yds of the ball was just watching them play, nobody busting a gut to close him down when Stevie Wonder could see he was winding up for a shot. 

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

As poor as I’ve seen us under Gerrard. 

Think the players are playing ‘the occasion’ as opposed to the team in front of them. I’m confident following SG talk at halftime we can’t be as bad as that for the second half...

Could be in for a tanking. 

I can somewhat understand why we wanted to come here and sit in, and then counter them (considering we knew they'd be open as they need the win). But in reality it's fucking horrendous, we saw what they were like in the first 20 minutes at Ibrox if we gave them the ball. 

We should be in their faces and squeezing the fuck out of the game.

One of the worst 45's under Gerrard, incredibly lucky not to be 3-0 down at least. The marking at corners is as equally abysmal. 

Archived