Sign in to follow this  
G.E.C.

*****Feyenoord v Rangers*****

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Ajax and napoli both went around city centres attacking cunts last night and no cunt cares,  our fans have 1 questionable flag and its uproar ffs 

It's not questionable. It's fucking stupid, this isn't the time or the place.

chris182 likes this

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Might not get a fine or stadium closure.

Will 100% get bad publicity, at a time Dave King is talking about trying to ensure we’re not a toxic brand commercially. 

It’s the continual drip feed of bad news that we hand on a plate to the Rangers hating media that damages us. 

We got bad publicity for kicking imaginary sandcastles over ffs. 

1690tamRFC likes this

I'm buzzing for this. Expecting big things.

There will be heroes if we do it.

Alfie will do his usual and give them grief. Two will be fine. I want Tav to relax and not to be afraid to make mistakes and just blast that 20 yarder into the top corner. Game over and we're all happy bunnies.

If we click, we steam roller them. If not, it's a fight to the death and the biggest heart wins. Better be fucking us.

its been a long time since we had three forward players with the pace and strength that they do.

in europe it is vital to be quick and always chasing down the ball.

we just cant allow them to get into a groove or the fans to get comfortable. we can go through if we win at home so we should really be making a huge effort here without it costing us europe after christmas.

open games suit ojo better than the park the bus scottish league mentality we come up across every game except celtic.

Just now, Mclean RFC said:

its been a long time since we had three forward players with the pace and strength that they do.

in europe it is vital to be quick and always chasing down the ball.

we just cant allow them to get into a groove or the fans to get comfortable. we can go through if we win at home so we should really be making a huge effort here without it costing us europe after christmas.

open games suit ojo better than the park the bus scottish league mentality we come up across every game except celtic.

Ojo will need to also put a shift in defensively. He's a weak link for me. Hope I'm wrong.

jjbscotty12 and Mclean RFC like this