*****Feyenoord v Rangers*****

G.E.C.

7 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Pretty sure Barasic is suspended for Thursday's game.  

Barasic only booked twice along with Alfie and Helander.  That would suggest it is 3 yellows before a suspension or all three of them would be out. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No reason why we can’t go there and win and I think we will. 

Mcgregor 

tav   Goldson    Helander     Barasic

Jack     Davis    Kamara

Arfield            Morelos                Kent

0-2 Alfie double. 

Looking forward to the game, but not convinced we will get the win required on Thursday. It's going to go down to the last game at Ibrox against YB - i would have taken that at the start of the group  tbh. Hopefully I'm proven wrong on Thursday, and if the other tie goes our way then maybe a draw is all that is required.

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Looking forward to the game, but not convinced we will get the win required on Thursday. It's going to go down to the last game at Ibrox against YB - i would have taken that at the start of the group  tbh. Hopefully I'm proven wrong on Thursday, and if the other tie goes our way then maybe a draw is all that is required.

I would like to top group but knowing Rangers .I think draw draw or loss draw and sneak through by a whisker 

Feyenoord  are 10th!!! out of 18 teams in holland...that a shocker by their standards its usually Ajax PSV and Feyenoord battling it out. So a win is well capable for us in Thursday. 

1 hour ago, Rlm said:

Feyenoord  are 10th!!! out of 18 teams in holland...that a shocker by their standards its usually Ajax PSV and Feyenoord battling it out. So a win is well capable for us in Thursday. 

We were lucky to get the win at home IMO. Not that they peppered our goal, but we could easily have drawn.

I’d take a draw, and be delighted with a win.

Unusually for me I am reasonably confident about doing a job over there. The last few minutes in Bern aside, we have been playing our best stuff over the last two seasons on the European stage, it seems to suit our style of play. De Kuip is a very tough  place to go and you can guarantee that Advocaat's team will be well up for it, however with the onus on them to attack, I can see us picking them off a couple of times on the counter. Thinking 2-1 Gers for this.

Archived