*****Feyenoord v Rangers*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Not been great but we are potentially 1 goal away from qualifying. 

Long way to go. We will play better, we will create chances and I think we will score this second. Still optimistic.

1 goal turns this round. 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Why?

The balls in air and keeper has all the time in world  to come out to catch. Barisic headers it out to twenty yards from goal and Davis and Kamara are ball watching.

I was more on about the attempt to shut down the shot , header was poor to though 

Way too careless with the ball in the first half. Lethargic and sluggish for much of it. Aye a few chances but that keeper has had fuck all to do. At least it's only 1 0 so we're still in it but the second half performance has to be night and day from the first half. 

Keep the faith, folks it's not over yet. Let's go!

Just now, Blueteeth said:

The wee general never liked to sit back and defend a lead.

This might offer us a few wee chances hitting them on the break. The only problem is we're no even able to pass properly never mind break fast and score a goal.

My main concern is we haven't troubled their keeper at all so far. Hopefully Gerrard has a plan to change that!!

Just now, ben51 said:

Could be in for a tanking. 

I can somewhat understand why we wanted to come here and sit in, and then counter them (considering we knew they'd be open as they need the win). But in reality it's fucking horrendous, we saw what they were like in the first 20 minutes at Ibrox if we gave them the ball. 

We should be in their faces and squeezing the fuck out of the game.

One of the worst 45's under Gerrard, incredibly lucky not to be 3-0 down at least. The marking at corners is as equally abysmal. 

Shades of his first OF game at the Piggery where if it wasn't for McGregor we could have been 4 or 5 down at half time.

5 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Ever got so pissed out your face you couldn't get it up for even the sexiest dirtyest prettiest women?

I'm calling that the Ojo effect.

"what's wrong, do you not want to do it now?" "sorry, I've got an ojo"

giphy (2).gif

Would just like to add that the tactic of having two out of our 3 midfielders playing as full back cover for our full backs is bizarre, especially against a fluid opposition midfield who are completely dominating the middle of the park. When our centrebacks had the ball Kamara and Jack are in the full back position with Tavernier and Barisic further forward. Hard to play out doing that and it’s not working.

3 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Could be in for a tanking. 

I can somewhat understand why we wanted to come here and sit in, and then counter them (considering we knew they'd be open as they need the win). But in reality it's fucking horrendous, we saw what they were like in the first 20 minutes at Ibrox if we gave them the ball. 

We should be in their faces and squeezing the fuck out of the game.

One of the worst 45's under Gerrard, incredibly lucky not to be 3-0 down at least. The marking at corners is as equally abysmal. 

Absolutely mate, we're standing off them and allowing them space to pick a pass and when we do have possession, they're pressing hard and high.  Basically doing to us what we should be doing to them imo. 

Archived