*****Feyenoord v Rangers*****

G.E.C.

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I'm shocked YB's lost. That could only happen to us!

Too true.

When we need the other results to go in our favour ....... they don't. 

However when the scum need something in their favour they do including the opposition fielding an illegible player.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

We could have been 4 nil down at half time.

But yet folks are complaining about coming out the game 2 each.

I give up.

I agree Feyenoord renound for intimidating atmosphere/ground etc. After half time We showed  character tonight. I was happy with that 2nd half performance. And McGregor....well what more can you say about the guy's consistency. 

11 minutes ago, The Monk said:

YB would also be on 10 points if they beat us and we’d go out as it goes to a 3 way head to head v Porto and YB of which we would only have 4 points I think.

I never realised all that that mate . A complete first for me . To think I have been watching football over 10 years :p:

6 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Can't see how you blame Barisic for their 1st goal when it was a flukey og. How did you missed his diving header back to McGregor???

yes took a deflection, his header out was week and he should have made a tackle on the guy who scored 

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

That is mad 😂 ah well, it will all be mathematical when we fuck Young Boys 3-0 😉👍

Please do not use the words Young Boys and fuck in the same sentence on RM.

Leave that for the beasts from the east. 🤣

23 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Was a draw actually a very good result? If we had beaten Feyenoord they’d be out, right? If we lose against YB there is at least a semi-safety net as if Feyenoord draw or win we are through, and they now have something to play for.

Aye mate as you’d rather have Feyenord wanting you get a result against Porto rather than nothing to play for, as if we were to lose the game against YBs then a Feyenord victory puts us through.  

We conceded 2 poor goals and scored 2 great goals tonight. We weren't playing well until the equaliser but there is just something about us this year where we can produce a goal no one saw coming. More often than not it's Morelos on the end of it. His value goes up and up hes been magnificent this year. I agree with those that say Barisic was at fault for the first goal but I don't think he was fully fit to be fair to him as wasn't moving freely all game and redeemed himself with a great ball for the 2nd. Just hope we can freshen it up enough to dispose of Hearts as that was a shift put in tonight. Hope all the bears in Holland and at home enjoy their evening.

9 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

That is mad 😂 ah well, it will all be mathematical when we fuck Young Boys 3-0 😉👍

Every bloody team can still go through! 🤣

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Aye mate as you’d rather have Feyenord wanting you get a result against Porto rather than nothing to play for, as if we were to lose the game against YBs then a Feyenord victory puts us through.  

If Feyenoord get a draw we are through regardless......

Archived