*****Feyenoord v Rangers*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I think Young Boys will shit the bed at a Raucous Ibrox.

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I think Young Boys will shit the bed at a Raucous Ibrox.

I reckon youre right. No way when we were drawn in this group did I think we would qualify but we are where we are cos we deserve to be. I am very confident that we will have more than enough to get what we need against bern, we looked better than them over there and only a couple of fuck ups meant we didn't get the result we deserved that night.

1 minute ago, MurrayWilson said:

I reckon youre right. No way when we were drawn in this group did I think we would qualify but we are where we are cos we deserve to be. I am very confident that we will have more than enough to get what we need against bern, we looked better than them over there and only a couple of fuck ups meant we didn't get the result we deserved that night.

They had 8 or so injuries when we played them. Think we can get the result we need at home, but can't see them being a walkover. 

7 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Spot on 😉👍

4 minutes ago, Chosen_One said:

They had 8 or so injuries when we played them. Think we can get the result we need at home, but can't see them being a walkover. 

Maybe not be a walkover but we should be able to get what we need, weve beaten porto and Feyenoord at home and I reckon they are both better than bern, injuries or not.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

If ever a player looked like a captain its him , has a mouth on him as well , something we need in a leader...........

did you see him get in Goldson's face when things didn't go right? That's what is needed not to mention he leads by example.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

100% and it should happen now!

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

If ever a player looked like a captain its him , has a mouth on him as well , something we need in a leader...........

Not going to happen, was baffled at the time with Tavernier being named captain. He is a leader on the park and gives not one fuck if he has the armband but after this season is done he should be getting the captains armband!

Just now, badjon said:

Not going to happen, was baffled at the time with Tavernier being named captain. He is a leader on the park and gives not one fuck if he has the armband but after this season is done he should be getting the captains armband!

Dont agree hes a leader on the park.........

1 minute ago, badjon said:

It the wee general can make changes half way through a season then so can Gerrard. But I do agree with you, it ain't happening.

36 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Not lost a game in Europe under Gerrard at Ibrox.

That is true mate . Incredibly Godson has played in everyone of them . That is every European tie we have played

Maybe that says everything about both . Just hate getting ahead of ourselves . Thankfully it seems , so does our manager :whistle:

Archived