*****Feyenoord v Rangers*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That is true mate . Incredibly Godson has played in everyone of them . That is every European tie we have played

Maybe that says everything about both . Just hate getting ahead of ourselves . Thankfully it seems , so does our manager :whistle:

Yeah I loved the fact the Gaffer said we have 3 big games before the final Europa game. 

one game at a time. 

I'm quietly confident we win all 4 though. :pipe:

19 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That is true mate . Incredibly Godson has played in everyone of them . That is every European tie we have played

Maybe that says everything about both . Just hate getting ahead of ourselves . Thankfully it seems , so does our manager :whistle:

Hardly incredible when he's the best pal eh

8 minutes ago, Jadams said:

Although Kamara had a mixed game, his composure to pass it to Barasic for the cross to the second goal was great. 

Kamara worked his socks off tonight .As did Jack .Playing with 3 footballers in front of them would be helpful .Ease the stain .We have 2 and Ojo 😞

23 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I can not remember the last time we got a scandanavian , German or even English ref

We always seem to get one from the 100% papal Countries . Italy , Slovenia etc

I see Collum is reffing the LC final. It was never going to be Beatie was it?

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Kamara worked his socks off tonight .As did Jack .Playing with 3 footballers in front of them would be helpful .Ease the stain .We have 2 and Ojo 😞

Everyone was better second half it was plain to see, Jack was superb and more like the player we know he is but kamara was also in about it and it showed by the fact we forced them into errors and forced them back most of the second 45. 

Just now, bluenoz said:

Put the house on it few weeks ago 

I thought when the cunt that ran the refs few weeks ago died .We might see a change .No chance 

We now have to be better than brilliant .Faultless even 

Fucking scandalous decision to give him this game .The bheasts will be loving this 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Doesn’t matter one fuck mate, every ref I’ve witnessed against us in the last 10 years is ridiculous and question marks can be asked of all of them. The difference now is we couldn’t get results if the refs were not giving us the right run of play before but we’ve now got the ability to win regardless and that’s what we’ve missed since 2012. It’ll never be a full on level playing field and it’s never been in my life time, it’s all on us to be better than the opposition by enough to not let it be a factor. We’re there again I believe. 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I thought when the cunt that ran the refs few weeks ago died .We might see a change .No chance 

Fucking scandalous decision to give him this game .The bheasts will be loving this 

The minute we got to the final he was always getting it EJ..........

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Just like we were previously I believe we’re on that road. We’ve not had had a truly level  playing field for a long long time regarding decisions but if we’re that much better it makes it harder for them to affect the outcome, we’re getting there again. 

2 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Everyone was better second half it was plain to see, Jack was superb and more like the player we know he is but kamara was also in about it and it showed by the fact we forced them into errors and forced them back most of the second 45. 

Spot on there 

Jack is in superb form .I kind of like Kamara in there too 

I honestly think most of our players played decent tonight .Hard to be too harsh on them .Well excluding one 

Borna and Tav worked hard too with mixed fortunes 

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Just like we were previously I believe we’re on that road. We’ve been at had a truly Lendl playing field for a long long time regarding decisions but if we’re that much better it makes it harder for them to affect the outcome, we’re getting there again. 

Hopefully Tam .You know me mate .I love a good conspiracy 🤪

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

They despise Collum as much as we do.

Archived