Sign in to follow this  
G.E.C.

*****Feyenoord v Rangers*****

Just now, eejay the dj said:

That 1 .Must be a bear then 馃槃

Dont know about that, but.. Im sure Gollum wasnt even looking in that direction.. was a pretty soft pen as well, but who am I to complain聽:lol:

5 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Dont know about that, but.. Im sure Gollum wasnt even looking in that direction.. was a pretty soft pen as well, but who am I to complain聽:lol:

Ah yeah, I remember they drew diagrams and everything about how he wasnt looking and couldn鈥檛 have seen it....

19 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I was being sarky Johan 馃槈

2 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

They despise Collum as much as we do.

That's a real funny thing we look at the officials appointed for any OF and we either complain or whatever but honestly Collum is a senior ref and has his haters on the other side. BTW fuck being a ref in a top league full stop you can't win.

Great result, Rangers.聽 I think so long as Porto do not beat Feyenoord, we will qualify. But I fully expect Rangers to win.

Apart from the obvious goals, my other gripe is why nearly all MacGregor's clearances and goal kicks go to the opposition! A case for playing from the back in Warburton fashion?

I didnt see the game Live as I was in Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music Exams ( 馃槈 ) and I am watching the game now.. We werent that bad in the first half.. they certainly werent much better. Id say 50/50 (seen up till their goal).

2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I didnt see the game Live as I was in Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music Exams ( 馃槈 ) and I am watching the game now.. We werent that bad in the first half.. they certainly werent much better. Id say 50/50 (seen up till their goal).

We never had a shot on target聽 they were all over us attacking wise

7 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Imagine missing the big game聽for that.聽

:tu:

We have got ourselves into a better position this year in the Europa league thaan we were in last year, against IMO a tougher group.聽 Serious progression has been made.聽 We just went 2 games against Porto, and 2 games with Feyenoord without losing in any of those games.

The only downside is the team we have to play is the only team to beat us so far in the Group.聽 聽Even if we lose we still have a chance of qualifying.聽 I'd have loved to wrap it up tonight, but we really couldn't ask to be in much better of a position going into the last game.

TopCat likes this

11 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

hope you were聽playing聽the flute聽:crabflute:image.png.fba67bc85d57a41faa7a4476d1fdf151.pngimage.png.61df210c02624028bf6701ffd345cb87.png

The Ibrox Derry likes this

23 minutes ago, RobertN said:

We never had a shot on target聽 they were all over us attacking wise

They did fuck all and what we showed was a class above them, really.. We are simply a better team than they are.

13 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

馃榾

Do I have to state you're a dickhead or have you heard it enough over the years

for stating a fact聽

great argument you put聽 聽up there聽

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

They did fuck all and what we showed was a class above them, really.. We are simply a better team than they are.

Maybe in the second half