Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BridgeIsBlue

AGM Thread

Recommended Posts


10 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Hopefully there’s some half decent questions instead of shite like the catering and WiFi. 

Tbf the Elior contract is supposedly up soon so that's a decent business question about replacement and what the club is looking for.

Having said that someone will probably ask when are we getting pizzas in the Copland Front or something equally as idiotic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Tbf the Elior contract is supposedly up soon so that's a decent business question about replacement and what the club is looking for.

Having said that someone will probably ask when are we getting pizzas in the Copland Front or something equally as idiotic.

Was one not to do with the temperature of the pies? :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Tbf the Elior contract is supposedly up soon so that's a decent business question about replacement and what the club is looking for.

Having said that someone will probably ask when are we getting pizzas in the Copland Front or something equally as idiotic.

Didn’t know that mate, can understand that then.

Would love to hear the pish they’ll come away with about safe standing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rfc52 said:

Was one not to do with the temperature of the pies? :lol:

 

I'm sure one year someone complained they were too hot, and another year someone complained they were too cold.

One year, I think when Easdales were there, someone asked 'when the Red Hand of Ulster would fly over the Govan Stand?'.

Thank fuck i'm not a shareholder and therefore can't attend.

 

Rfc52 and BridgeIsBlue like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know questions will be asked about sports direct, and rightly so. I have no idea when it comes to this part, what is our actual contract with them, surely it has to run out at some point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

I know questions will be asked about sports direct, and rightly so. I have no idea when it comes to this part, what is our actual contract with them, surely it has to run out at some point.

Nope.

If we end up using SD on their terms then the contract is in 'perpetuity' - something the judge agreed with in a previous ruling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Nope.

If we end up using SD on their terms then the contract is in 'perpetuity' - something the judge agreed with in a previous ruling.

That can't be right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...