Sign in to follow this  
BridgeIsBlue

AGM Thread

10 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Hopefully there’s some half decent questions instead of shite like the catering and WiFi. 

Tbf the Elior contract is supposedly up soon so that's a decent business question about replacement and what the club is looking for.

Having said that someone will probably ask when are we getting pizzas in the Copland Front or something equally as idiotic.

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Tbf the Elior contract is supposedly up soon so that's a decent business question about replacement and what the club is looking for.

Having said that someone will probably ask when are we getting pizzas in the Copland Front or something equally as idiotic.

Was one not to do with the temperature of the pies? :lol:

7 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Didn’t know that mate, can understand that then.

Would love to hear the pish they’ll come away with about safe standing. 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Was one not to do with the temperature of the pies? :lol:

I'm sure one year someone complained they were too hot, and another year someone complained they were too cold.

One year, I think when Easdales were there, someone asked 'when the Red Hand of Ulster would fly over the Govan Stand?'.

Thank fuck i'm not a shareholder and therefore can't attend.

Rfc52 and BridgeIsBlue like this

I know questions will be asked about sports direct, and rightly so. I have no idea when it comes to this part, what is our actual contract with them, surely it has to run out at some point.

3 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

I know questions will be asked about sports direct, and rightly so. I have no idea when it comes to this part, what is our actual contract with them, surely it has to run out at some point.

Nope.

If we end up using SD on their terms then the contract is in 'perpetuity' - something the judge agreed with in a previous ruling.

23 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Nope.

If we end up using SD on their terms then the contract is in 'perpetuity' - something the judge agreed with in a previous ruling.

That can't be right.