AGM Thread

BridgeIsBlue

26 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Tannerall's here, the thread's now officially fucked.

Feeling insecure ? . Way back to photoshopping on the OT ya wee dick.

This is the football forum, we do football on here, not tit for tat nitpicking, save that for your mates.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, tannerall said:

This is the football forum, we do football on here, not tit for tat nitpicking, save that for your mates.

You've got his number.

King bringing Gerrard in, will turn out to be one of the great events in our history. 

Like Murray with Souness., and I think Gerrard will now continue to have a fair bit of weight in club policy regardless who invests. 

So all the best to Gerrard for taking the risk, and King for enabling the success. 

12 minutes ago, tannerall said:

47 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Had to write it out 200 times at school.

Is this "doing football?"

You should use what little years you have left more productively tbh, this can't be good for you.

8 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Is this "doing football?"

You should use what little years you have left more productively tbh, this can't be good for you.

I'l be seeing 55, 56 and 57 easily mate, hopefully you'll have wised up by then as to why the majority of good Gers fans are on here, certainly not for their photoshop spoofs and having digs at older fans.

Just now, tannerall said:

I'l be seeing 55, 56 and 57 easily mate, hopefully you'll have wised up by then.

You'll probably edit this post a few times and add a few more paragraphs, so i might come back later to see the final edit before replying tbh.

Good luck.

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

You'll probably edit this post a few times and add a few more paragraphs, so i might come back later to see the final edit before replying tbh.

Good luck.

No need to reply. 

And I think that'll be pretty much unanimous from posters on this thread.

16 minutes ago, tannerall said:

I'l be seeing 55, 56 and 57 easily mate, hopefully you'll have wised up by then as to why the majority of good Gers fans are on here, certainly not for their photoshop spoofs and having digs at older fans.

Is this the final edit? 

Ffs :lol:

33 minutes ago, tannerall said:

King bringing Gerrard in, will turn out to be one of the great events in our history. 

Like Murray with Souness., and I think Gerrard will now continue to have a fair bit of weight in club policy regardless who invests. 

So all the best to Gerrard for taking the risk, and King for enabling the success. 

Murray didn't bring Souness in 

6 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

David Holmes :tu:

Correct, so many forget this, yet it doesn't seem that long ago. David Holmes started The Rangers Revolution. Souness tipped off Murray on this and the rest is history. Hopefully this next move will have similar success. Whatever Dave King does now good luck to him and thanks for the input as long as it's Onwards and Upwards for The Rangers with the new investment setup without any changes in tradition to the Club. A bit of silverware will go a long way now in to remind them who's Boss.

I was working and missed the live updates. Just watched the King speech which was emotional, you can see what Rangers means to him and I'm glad we had a guy on our side twice as wide as the wide boys who done us over. 

Is there any footage of the rest of the AGM, Gerrard and the Q and A etc.

And also is there an official indication who takes the role as chairman? I assume Park as vice chairman but I see Julian Waldhart being talked about? 

Just now, trueblueal said:

I was working and missed the live updates. Just watched the King speech which was emotional, you can see what Rangers means to him and I'm glad we had a guy on our side twice as wide as the wide boys who done us over. 

Is there any footage of the rat do the AGM, Gerrard and the Q and A etc.

And also is there an official indication who takes the role as chairman? I assume Park as vice chairman but I see Julian Waldhart being talked about? 

There had been nothing official yet mate about a new chairman. 

I doubt king is stepping down without a succession plan in place. Hopefully hear something soon. 

Archived