AGM Thread

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

If am putting big money into something a want to have a big say. What do a know but am a van driver who spends his money following a fitbaw team all over the shop 😂

Maybe he’s happy fucking off into the sun after punting black strips at £75 a whip 😂

5 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Someone investing a significant amount of money becoming chairman? Is that wishful thinking?

If someone does invest it'll be either him or a placeman that manages their money I'd imagine 

2 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The brain of Britain SR said there is an imbalance between supply and demand for Cup Final tickets.

48,000 ST holders into 24,000 tickets will not fit. :thinking:

Well that's not true. As only 28000 or so are on priority for finals. But 28k still won't go into 24k

3 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Leaving and getting punted are different things ya daft cunt

He's been punted will coincide with deal involving SD when we have to pony up more money to Mike Ashley as King broke another contract.

You keep believing in Rainbows.

2 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Tbf the Elior contract is supposedly up soon so that's a decent business question about replacement and what the club is looking for.

Having said that someone will probably ask when are we getting pizzas in the Copland Front or something equally as idiotic.

I've a meeting at Ibrox tomorrow about taking over the contract, black pudding doughnuts are my unique selling point

9 minutes ago, Smile said:

Good to see King getting punted after the screw up with Pedro and Murty2 and signing a deal with Mike Ashley that gave him the right to match any retail deal forever he had to go.

You're the biggest troll on this forum. 

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Was one not to do with the temperature of the pies? :lol:

Bovril was too hot, which having scalded the inside of my mouth a few times I can agree on. Don’t drink boiling hot Bovril when you are pished and can’t really feel any pain wake up the next morning with the skin falling off the inside of you’re mouth. 😂

Archived