Sign in to follow this  
Virtuoso

King : AGM Speech

I didn't like the way he came in,(old folk assaulted etc)but I don't think that was entirely Kings fault but he was egging on the easily influenced.Maybe it had to be like this,i don't know.

But, if he leaves us in good hands then his tenure has been a success imo

Blumhoilann likes this

So King has trusted the executives to make the decisions going forward...the same ones who decided to hire the bullfighter, which was nothing short of a disaster. Alarm bells ringing for me on that note...hopefully I'm looking into things too much.

He has brought us out from the lowest that Rangers have ever been and we're challenging for the league we're in a cup final in a week or so, Ibrox is looking much healthier and Europa knockout qualification is coming - a win on Thursday can see that. 

If a majority investor comes in then I'm sure they'll want to put their own man in as chairman - if not then hopefully Douglas Park replaces him. 

41 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Not his biggest fan , but he came across well there..........

My favourite part is "Sports direct are a financial irritant" ... & I want to know if there's a cream for them.

I for one have nothing but respect for Mr King. 

Id love to See Green,Whyte shedding a tear or putting in money! or bringing us Gerrard. 

We play Feyenoord soon few years ago Motherwell beat us and Moshni punched Irwin (Shambles).

The man has my respect. 

Dave King stepped up - with others -  and has done a good job of getting us on an even keel.  He seems to trust those remaining to carry on the  task of gettng us back to our rightful place at the top of Scottish football all the while maintaining an element of financial stability and seems to be leaving with an actual plan place.   

Not in my eyes a legend but he genuinely does seem to care. 

Now up to Park et al to take us to the next level -- #55.

bluenoz likes this