Sign in to follow this  
BlueMe

Morelos

I have to say my heart sank when i saw he was taking it, I don't think he strikes that great a ball for all the goals he scores. 

Also, it just shows you how mental this place can be with threads like "greatest striker since....". Fact, Boyd is the top scorer in the history of the league and scored once against them so never mentioned as a great striker for us.  All of the other top ones knew how to get over the line against them and you can rhyme them all off yourself. Morelos had plenty chances to score today and didn't so he deserves all the criticism coming. 

lidorfc, Smile and pollok-bear like this

14 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Get this wee bastard morelos to fuck. Any cunt that says otherwise have a losing mentality.

Wee prick shits it against them and that's not a Rangers player. Get him to fuck

You seem to have forgotten all the great goals he has scored for us - today was simply bad luck all round, another day we would have won this 3-0 plus their goal keeper saved theirs arses.

You're a fucking dick head!!!

2 minutes ago, googglebot said:

You seem to have forgotten all the great goals he has scored for us - today was simply bad luck all round, another day we would have won this 3-0 plus their goal keeper saved theirs arses.

You're a fucking dick head!!!

How many has he scored against celtic?  Beating they bastards is all that matters to me. We need to stop them dominating Scottish football.

Smile and KingKaiJohansen like this

4 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

Tavernier shat it, easy option to give it to Alfredo. 

Genuinely think he just gave it to Alfie for him to get THAT goal he needs against them.,, prob would have done the same.  Had Morelos got that one goal today he could have finished wae a hat-trick

Smile likes this

Tavernier giving the ball to Morelos made my heart sank. Do it in a league game at Hamilton, not in the Cup Final against them, fucking ridiculous decision, he needs fucking punted

Smile likes this

Honestly I was Morelos biggest fan this morning. 

A player is only as good as his last game ... His last 2 have been shambolic, & they were the ones that mattered. 

Would Boyd, Prso, Novo, Shota etc have missed that penalty tonight ? No chance. 

18 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Tavernier giving the ball to Morelos made my heart sank. Do it in a league game at Hamilton, not in the Cup Final against them, fucking ridiculous decision, he needs fucking punted

Morelos was the pen taker 

19 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

How many has he scored against celtic?  Beating they bastards is all that matters to me. We need to stop them dominating Scottish football.

Tavernier , Kent, Jack & Arfield are our 4 goals we have scored against them in the last season and a half....people are making out like he was shite against them today he had 9 attempts at goal against them , his penalty was poor but he gave them torture all game

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

Tavernier , Kent, Jack & Arfield are our 4 goals we have scored against them in the last season and a half....people are making out like he was shite against them today he had 9 attempts at goal against them , his penalty was poor but he gave them torture all game

Morelos gets judged on goals and took no chances today.

Just now, hammer93 said:

He probably created the majority of chances himself as he does most of the time. 

He will always cause teams problems. It wasn't his day today. Today doesn't change the fact he is a top player.

32 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

Tavernier shat it, easy option to give it to Alfredo. 

Lies! The manager has confirmed that Alfie WAS the penalty taker. So stop talking shit ya fucking mongo.

IpswichGer likes this

His link up play was fine and he got himself in to goal scoring positions.  They guy just couldn’t find the back of the net and that was the difference between the two teams today.  

2 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Morelos gets judged on goals and took no chances today.

Failed to take his chances today but let’s not forget he’s scored 26 for us this season. He’s been outstanding.  

31 minutes ago, Boyd9her said:

He’s shit and cost us final, won’t forgive the potato head 

Fucking pitiful comment, you'll be screaming your head off if he scores he winner on Thursday. Mongo

He had a poor game today and snatched at chances he normally scores I think he's let it get to him a bit today. Frustrating day.

Kent had as poor a game as I've seen from him.