Morelos

BlueMe

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

After today that's debatable as fuck. Snatches at way too many chances to be considered clinical.

It's in his head now against them. Crazy decision to give him penalty duty from the management. I knew he wasn't scoring that. Tries way to hard in these games instead of letting it happen

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I think some people are being too harsh on him vs the scum.

In 11 games on 4 occasions he has played 30 mins or less, one was for 10 minutes. The red card game he deserved stick.

First 4 were Pedro's season and he was denied a clear penalty in the home game. Another was the game after Ufa and we played for a draw that day with little attacking intent.

He has been unlucky with some excellent saves made against him. I have no doubt one becomes 4 or 5 depending how long he stays.

To look solely at 0 in 11 does not tell the whole story or do some his performances justice.

All of that's true but he has missed some sitters. A penalty and open goal etc it must be affecting him

Alfie is the best player in Scottish football right now - bar none. If, as an earlier poster suggested, he leaves us in January because of this game, we wont be buying anyone better. Over the next few games we need to remind him how much he is loved at Rangers.

7 minutes ago, Ladytonbear said:

Alfie is the best player in Scottish football right now - bar none. If, as an earlier poster suggested, he leaves us in January because of this game, we wont be buying anyone better. Over the next few games we need to remind him how much he is loved at Rangers.

The best player in Scotland was the best player on the park yesterday, and it’s not Morelos.

Archived