Morelos

BlueMe

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ross-Gazza genius said:

If someone bids that regardless of what King says...........he'll be sold!! 

I actually don’t think he would be sold in January. Still got the league and Scottish cup to go for. If we are serious about it then he won’t. 

7 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Did he think we were out after the game? Just lay on the ground, got up and headed down the tunnel. Didn't look too happy. 

I thought he didn't know we had won it, either that or he was still pissed off with Tavs choice of pass at the end. He should have stayed on and basked in getting through.

Just now, Smile said:

I thought he didn't know we had won it, either that or he was still pissed off with Tavs choice of pass at the end. He should have stayed on and basked in getting through.

The amount of work he has put in over the last 3 games has probably taken its toll on him. Ran aberdeen sellick and yb ragged

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Touch of absolute class from the boy needlessly apologising to the support for Sunday. 

Thought this as well very classy of him, not something he needed to do given what he’s done for us this season 

I ripped into him on Sunday for the first time ever and tonight I am back to giving this guy praise to the max.

Gave his all and see at the end of the game he was lying on his arse out of breath. this cunt ran his arse into the ground for the cause. He gave his all once again 

3 hours ago, Jb85 said:

I actually don’t think he would be sold in January. Still got the league and Scottish cup to go for. If we are serious about it then he won’t. 

To be honest I think most of us think the same way you do but I honestly don't trust king to knock any figure between that back. 

Tell you what they we need to start getting players to head toward the back post when alfie takes it in to turn and shoot. The lack of follow up on the wee mans great work is not good. The type of runs Kenny Miller did so well, we would have so many back post tap ins.

31 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Tell you what they we need to start getting players to head toward the back post when alfie takes it in to turn and shoot. The lack of follow up on the wee mans great work is not good. The type of runs Kenny Miller did so well, we would have so many back post tap ins.

This.

Plus, imagine if wee Alfredo could add variety to his shooting.

Can’t recall him ever dinking a wee chip over a charging keeper, or rounding them, he tends to just skelp it as hard as he can when he gets sight of goal.

Outside Scotland, football people will judge Gerrard largely on his European football, mainly due to their low opinion of our domestic competition. Well, the same should be said of Morelos, let's stop using those bheastly fuckers as the benchmark for all things and look at his ridiculously good goals return in europe, if it's so easy why isn't every striker doing it. 

Archived