Morelos

BlueMe

20 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

No, for gesturing to the opposition fans.

After calming down from yesterday, he shouldn’t have done it. It’s not a rule that’s applied consistently, but as a Rangers player and a guy with a big target on his back - he didn’t need to do it. 

I wouldn’t say he was stupid, but should have used better judgement. 

How can you use better judgement when you don’t understand you are doing anything wrong. 

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

He 100% has things highlighted every game. I feel for the boy.

He does need to think sometimes though. He was right on the edge all game yesterday. He could and should have been booked way before he was. 

He's my wee hero but. Love the crazy bastard 

I was thinking that on reflection this morning, was a challenge on the edge of their box he could've been booked for and a couple of wee kick outs. However, there are also videos of well players nibbling at him - but none of it was highlighted. He is refereed to a different standard. 

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I was thinking that on reflection this morning, was a challenge on the edge of their box he could've been booked for and a couple of wee kick outs. However, there are also videos of well players nibbling at him - but none of it was highlighted. He is refereed to a different standard. 

Aye he leathered him :lol:

4 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

That big half ginger cunt Donnelly kicked/punched/shoved everything in blue all day including a straight leg knee high challenge on Buff and still managed to stay in the pitch. 
Im just glad at least one of our team put one on him before the end of the game and Buff isn’t very good at it as he mostly missed him. 😂

4 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

No, for gesturing to the opposition fans.

After calming down from yesterday, he shouldn’t have done it. It’s not a rule that’s applied consistently, but as a Rangers player and a guy with a big target on his back - he didn’t need to do it. 

I wouldn’t say he was stupid, but should have used better judgement. 

It is so applied consistently, Rangers players are always booked for it.

I agree with Gerrard, ref was looking to send somebody off but it should have been the  Motherwell bearded retard for the tackle deliberately putting high boot into Alfredo's leg.  Zero protection for Alfredo during the game and there was fuck-all in his first booking either.  

Time for the sections of the East stand at Fir Park to be closed near to our fans.   Whatever we think about Alfredo’s reaction he would have had nothing to react to if the seats were empty.   Plenty of space elsewhere in the stadium for the silly little turds. 

9 hours ago, Gman36 said:

I just feel he's getting away with nothing. Ref could just have spoke to him and said last warning any incident or free kick you're off. 

Completely agree.

He’s refereed to a different standard. Needs to box clever and give them nothing. 

In the last two games, two of our players (black I may add) have been subjected to objects been thrown at them from the stands. If this is not an issue for the Compliance Officer then who is it? The police? Man City said they would ban the culprits responsible for throwing objects at Fred. Are Motherwell doing likewise? Or Aberdeen? Just a matter of time before a player somewhere gets injured. And to think Cantona got nine months for defending himself.

2 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

When a high profile figure is scrutinised and vilified in equal measure, treated differently and unfairly, you have to start asking if there are racist undertones......

I would be asking if its part of all that rampant anti-Catholicism that's supposedly rife in Scotland.

2 hours ago, evenstevens said:

Morelos just needs to say it's a cultural celebration, have a daft bastard like Stewart call bullshit and we call them all racist and bigots. Thàts how it works, no?

Oh well played.  That's exactly how it works now.

Worryingly for me is that in our last 4 games Morelos has been fouled 6 times in the box....he has received 1 penalty, replays have shown we should have been awarded a minimum of 5....if the commentators keep peddling their shite that he goes down too easy then he will forever be refereed differently which is very poor from the officals 

Just now, thehost said:

You would think posters would have learned their lesson, on this, from last year. When they were queuing up to sell Alfie for 2 bob.

My advice is never to dance to the media's tune.

eh @Rfc52

I said the other day it was the most on edge I've seen him play in a long time and he should've been booked way before he was. For me his two yellows were justifiable but the second is harsh for a celebration he's done throughout the season at various times with no action taken. 

But I won't vilify him for it. Felt like a lone wolf after the tarriers away last season, arguing against people wanting him punted for 3 million 😂

He is a great footballer but will get better. He still has quite a few weaknesses, like his first touch. Most teams play with 1 striker. Here, that's him  elsewhere, who knows. I think he should stay here, get champions league under his belt on top of the europa etc. Then we'll see.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

I said the other day it was the most on edge I've seen him play in a long time and he should've been booked way before he was. For me his two yellows were justifiable but the second is harsh for a celebration he's done throughout the season at various times with no action taken. 

But I won't vilify him for it. Felt like a lone wolf after the tarriers away last season, arguing against people wanting him punted for 3 million 😂

3 million each toe 😂let's just hope the wee man comes back against the papes and takes his frustration out on there goal 

Alfredo Morelos of Rangers: new European goals record

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/news/newsid=2637098.html

It is enough to leave Morelos already in joint sixth for the most goals scored in a whole UEFA men's club competition season, and just four off the record of Falcao, set in helping Porto win the 2010/11 UEFA Europa League.

Wow

Archived