Morelos

BlueMe

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's just outstanding in every department . 

I don't think he's had the credit he deserves for screwing the nut this year , because that is some change in temperament in such a short space of time , and we are now all enjoying the benefits of it all . 

24 minutes ago, Glory awaits said:

The fact he just never seems to get injured is got to be a factor that clubs will consider if splashing out 30m 

Plus, all of his goals are from open play.  There’s no penalties beefing up his stats.

Alfredo Morelos is performing at a higher level now and Steven Gerrard has sorted out his attitude. He's scoring important, defining goals and he's relentless. His record now is off the scale and he's what? 23? In the vernacular of the tabloids, Rangers' 'mettle will be tested' in January. If Ollie McBurnie is worth £20m, how much is Morelos worth?

Tom English. Sorry to quote that utter cunt on here but even he is wising up.

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

The transfer after the one when we sell will be the really big one, I would suggest a healthy % sell on clause inserted, totally starved of service then bang two top top headers.

I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if he moved directly to a top 6 EPL club. Would do a great job for anyone imo

2 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if he moved directly to a top 6 EPL club. Would do a great job for anyone imo

I'd be amazed if it was anything lower than a top 6 EPL Club and as a regular starter. He is a colossus for us.

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

The transfer after the one when we sell will be the really big one, I would suggest a healthy % sell on clause inserted, totally starved of service then bang two top top headers.

:tu:

30 mill with a 20 percent sell on clause. Hope he stays for as long as we can hold onto him or at least until the seriously big money bids come in which they will.

Archived