Morelos

BlueMe

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Have a look on YouTube ,there’s a video on there with all his domestic bookings ,Some of them are absolutely ridiculous ,now it’s in the past it’s actually funny 

You couldn't make it up, but such is the way in this backwater. He lashed out at the injustice in this shithole.

This lad has a heart of gold and I know this first hand, believe me. He loves this club and the fans, but I know deep down he dreams of the Barca's of this world and why not. 

We have unearthed and honed a world class player. I think Gerrard was the making of him, such is his iconic status. I'd like to think one day he will be back.

He has got to stay until May and let's see where that takes us. A shot at the CL for him, who knows?

Gerrard is also a big draw to our club, but I sometimes think wtf, if and when he departs.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

100% taking days off work when he eventually leaves. 

Glad he’s getting talked up in the media down South, that’s usually how a players transfer value increases. The more goals he scores in Europe the more he’ll be recognised. 

After all that, fuck selling him. 

I want trophies above Morelos head before a fucking balance sheet

33 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

Cold light of day, assuming he scores 40+ this season, inc goals in Europe and in big games domestically, and he wants to move on........ what, realistically, would you accept as a transfer fee? 

For me, £30m plus 20% sell on clause. 

Yep, I’d be disappointed with less than that.

EDIT: I also hope our scouts are working overtime on finding a young striker in the 10-15m bracket to replace him.

10 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

100% taking days off work when he eventually leaves. 

Glad he’s getting talked up in the media down South, that’s usually how a players transfer value increases. The more goals he scores in Europe the more he’ll be recognised. 

After all that, fuck selling him. 

I want trophies above Morelos head before a fucking balance sheet

If I  could give you more likes mate I would. 
Woukd happily say fuck yer money and pay £100 more on my ST to have the The Buff stay forever. 

3 hours ago, evenstevens said:

Cold light of day, assuming he scores 40+ this season, inc goals in Europe and in big games domestically, and he wants to move on........ what, realistically, would you accept as a transfer fee? 

For me, £30m plus 20% sell on clause. 

Anything less than 30mill and we might as well just keep him. 

11 minutes ago, VallancesDog said:

No...... no sellick players!?

But they're all worth at least £40m?! They're already through!? :craphead: 

Obviously yet another example of anti Irish racism bud  :tu:

I'd much rather have Morelos stay with us, rag dolling cunts left right and centre for a few years yet than sell him for however many millions of pounds. 

Will be gutted when he leaves.

On 28/11/2019 at 20:14, Mclean RFC said:

would love to find out all the european teams he has scored against now.

absolute stupid why there is no concrete offers or interest in him. im happy there is not but what top team would not like a striker like alfredo.

every little record broken or every time he scores away against good opposition his value goes up.

by the end of the season he could(will) be top goal scorer in the europa league and scotland.

and beating larssons record. That is clear proof of alfredos ability. there is absolute no doubt about it.

Osijek

Maribor

Rapid Vienna x 2

St Joseph's x 4

Midtjylland x 3

Legia Warsaw

Young Boys 

Porto x 2

Feyenoord x 2

On 29/11/2019 at 06:17, glasgow argyle said:

His second header was sensational,  Martin Keown now quoting him in 35 to £40m bracket  and easily smash Scottish transfer record.. by the summer this could rise a lot more.  We just cannot allow him to leave in January for any price.

£30m is nowhere near enough.  Even with a hefty sell on clause. 

£30m minimum now

He’s genuinely viewed as one of the best young strikers in Europe now 

I know Crystal Palace have been long linked with him and their forum is quite active so I had a look the other day and even they acknowledge they won’t be able to afford him now. 

Archived